• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Im pizzed off because ive waited years to see se7en and my darling wife has now downloaded it but now i know that some tart callen gweennie has her head stuck in the fecking box,cheers you knob-jockey.

'king hell, I was going to watch Se7en tonight, the pair of you have caused me to now go and murder 34 children and gun down a shopping centre. Their blood is on your hands.

HP and their colour printers.Couldn't print out some stuff earlier this am (In B/W)because I kept on getting a message that the colour ink cartridge was empty.To add insult to injury, a new colour cartridge from my local pack and mail costs 30 euros!:angry:

Stoke City's website, it won't let me log in to buy tickets for boxing days game :(

I have just spent the last hour fighting with the Tesco shopping trolley from hell. The poxy thing refused to go in a straight line which has resulted in displays being totalled, other store users diving for cover as I come down the aisle sideways and a nasty broadside at till 16 when I lost it on the bend (wrapping paper and After Eights everywhere) The final straw came in the carpark where I hit a drain cover and the ****ing lot went over. I managed to salvage everything but took woeful revenge on the trolley by smashing it into the nearest lamp post and giving it a proper shoeing with the toetectors. End result is one ****ed off me, one dead trolley and two traumertised Network Rail workers in a transit who witnessed the whole affair.

HP and their colour printers.Couldn't print out some stuff earlier this am (In B/W)because I kept on getting a message that the colour ink cartridge was empty.To add insult to injury, a new colour cartridge from my local pack and mail costs 30 euros!:angry:

Get a kodak mate, dirt cheap cartridges!

I have just spent the last hour fighting with the Tesco shopping trolley from hell. The poxy thing refused to go in a straight line which has resulted in displays being totalled, other store users diving for cover as I come down the aisle sideways and a nasty broadside at till 16 when I lost it on the bend (wrapping paper and After Eights everywhere) The final straw came in the carpark where I hit a drain cover and the ****ing lot went over. I managed to salvage everything but took woeful revenge on the trolley by smashing it into the nearest lamp post and giving it a proper shoeing with the toetectors. End result is one ****ed off me, one dead trolley and two traumertised Network Rail workers in a transit who witnessed the whole affair.

Now if John Cleese ever wanted to resurrect Basil Fawlty one last time ...

I wouldn't try ASDA trolleys then...

Bloody cinema chains treating their clientele like drooling idiots. The Artist: Yes it's a silent film, yes it's in black and white, and yes it's for grown ups. But it's tipped to win best picture Oscar, but will Cineworld show it outside of London? No, lets put some special-effect 3D mindless dross on 5 screens.

Arsebiscuits.

Says the man who consulted the SZ collective over whether or not to buy a Lego Millenium Falcon........

People that like arty farty films and 2bit tv programmes and think that people that do not like arty farty films and 2 bit tv programmes are heartherns,i used to be trendy once but then tank tops went out of vouge.

Back