• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lack of pictures in the Totty Cup final - surely the worst final in years and one of the least memorable totty cups of all time.

Agreed, it has been very disappointing this year...definitely the worst input in years and I won't be bothering to run it again in a hurry.

The ***** who fly-tipped a load of junk in our residents car park last night - I thought I heard something at about 10pm but couldn't see anything outside. Worst thing is the other end of our road there is a recycling centre thats open 7 days a week. And in the other direction are several charity shops that would have been grateful for the stuff.

Turns out it's chavs taking the donations left outside the charity shops overnight and bringing the bags up to the residents car park for our group of flats, going through the bags for anything they want then just leaving the rest there.

I busted two 'girls' (difficult to tell they were so fugly) doing exactly this last night, just as I was leaving my flat to walk my mum home (she's not been well), I told them to **** off and got a couple of choice adjectives in response. Didn't stick around as I didn't want it escalating with my mum there. When I got back sure enough they'd gone and left the bags of stuff behind. This morning though when I left at 8am, the bags were gone. I must be scarier than I thought!

i sort of agree with the council in a way regarding black sacks.

Not enough people recycle, as usually it is more difficult to recycle (ie having to wash stuff etc) than it is to dispose of things normally. By giving you more pink sacks than black sacks, meaning if you want to throw everything away and not to bother to recycle you have to subsidise it by buying your own sacks, will hopefully encourage more people to use the free pink sacks, and increase recycling.

That or go to B&Q and buy the large role of 100 black bags for £3.59... will last you about a year, so its hardly 'that' expensive

i sort of agree with the council in a way regarding black sacks.

Not enough people recycle, as usually it is more difficult to recycle (ie having to wash stuff etc) than it is to dispose of things normally. By giving you more pink sacks than black sacks, meaning if you want to throw everything away and not to bother to recycle you have to subsidise it by buying your own sacks, will hopefully encourage more people to use the free pink sacks, and increase recycling.

That or go to B&Q and buy the large role of 100 black bags for £3.59... will last you about a year, so its hardly 'that' expensive

Still cannot believe you are still living in the dark ages and using bin bags (of any colour)

People who don't give positive feedback on Ebay. I make sure I get their bits out quick, posted first class as agreed, give them +rep and then........nothing. Fortunately I'm 253 to the good with 100% feedback, but it irks me no end.

****ing cinema chains. If you want to go and see a grown up film that doesn't involve pointless 3D computer generated animations you're pushed into stupid o'clock showings (3.15pm or 9.30pm).

Hollywood, you can stick your rubbish up your arse. I'll stick to DVDs thankyou and never set foot in a cinema again.

The Gooner’s in the office who a few weeks ago were moaning non-stop and wanted Arsene Wenger sacked now crowing about
being a shoe in for a CL spot again.

Sometimes I wished I worked in Southend so the talk might be a bit more about the super Blue’s….

My bloody wifi printer losing contact with the PC despite network configration saying all ok - of course helpline not open till effing tomorrow

the bloody dripping tap in the kitchen, having been a'drip, dripping for some months, the dripping has now become a fair trickle. Going to have to get it sorted I know, but how much is THAT going to cost?

****ing cyclists AGAIN!! Inconsiderate *****, I was nearly wiped out tonight by some ****ing cretin with no lights, no hi viz jacket emerging from the underpass at Benfleet Station at high speed scattering pedestrians like ****ing nine pins.

Not so much **** me off, but look with amazement at stupidity.

Bloke on the platform this morning, mid 20's, smartly dressed - well apart from a pair of knackered deck shoes that he'd failed to actually do the shoe laces up on. Is this some stupid new fashion like having your pants hanging out, or was he possessed by the ghost of Jimmy Saville?

Back