• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sitting on a train with a snotty nosed sniffing cow next to me. Jeez.

Sitting on a train with a snotty nosed sniffing cow next to me. Jeez.

Had the same think yesterday morning myself and it makes for a very poor journey to work.
Just get some tissues !

But what really riles me at the moment is the 'protesters' that are squatting in the office block behind Broadgate.
On Wednesday we had dozens of police and a helicopter flying above most of the day but the 'protesters' remain inside.
Hanging there flags out and putting various messages in the windows about a fairer society etc whilst they
squat illegally using the energy etc paid for by somebody else.
Just get them out !

Bloody buses.

Just nipped into Shepard's bush to nab the last Harry Potter DVD. Was expecting getting the damn thing to be the hard part, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the stupid bleeding buses have to be a pain in the arse, stopping at every bleeding stop even though they're only 300 yards apart the little slives - DON'T YOU LITTLE *******S KNOW I HAVE COURSEWORK TO DO?!

Bloody buses.

Just nipped into Shepard's bush to nab the last Harry Potter DVD. Was expecting getting the damn thing to be the hard part, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the stupid bleeding buses have to be a pain in the arse, stopping at every bleeding stop even though they're only 300 yards apart the little slives - DON'T YOU LITTLE *******S KNOW I HAVE COURSEWORK TO DO?!

The clue is in the words BUS and BUS STOP,its what they do.

Well why stop when there's no-one there you bleeding morons?!

(Also, in that case, why doesn't TfL sort out the stops so they aren't 300 yards apart?)

Costs too bloody much - it's a fiver to get back from my local Asda (about half an hour's walk away) with the shopping. It's a 45 minute bus ride to the shopping centre.

EDIT: Can I also add numpty dads that email me christmas lists when they damned well know that I don't check my emails regularly and haven't paid attention to my FB feed, where I've clearly and repeatedly stated that everyone's presents (therefore logically including his) have been ordered and have in fact now arrived (they're in my drawer in my room)? Cheers, Dad. You git.

****ing Halifax - Existing customers for about 10 years and we even have a mortgage with them - we had another bank account with Barclays (Woolwich) which is where we used to pay all our bills from transferring a lump sum each month from Halifax. Decided to close it and open a second account at the Halifax. No problem according to Halifax, they will take care of everything. A complete **** up from start to finish. We're getting letters daily from people not being paid and also from the Halifax saying they have refused payments as we have no money in the account. Now Sky has been cut off and I'm surprised they've left Broadband on.

Four times we have been into the Branch - the lump sump payment has been made twice from our main Halifax account but has not turned up in our second account where all the DDs are set up post transfer from Barclays. They keep saying they have sorted it. They also say they will reverse any charges blah blah blah but thats not going to stop our credit score taking a massive hit

If you see someone arrested down the high street on Saturday morning that will be me after losing the plot. Useless ******s.

The Halifax ****ed up all my direct debits too when i swopped my account to them, i didnt realise i was not paying my Electricity monthlys and was rather surprised 6 months later when they phoned up asking for £400 .. it prompted me to go through all my DDs and discovered i'd not been paying my Council Tax or Water Rates either .. i got a letter of apology and they got a ****ing hatful of dogs abuse

****ing media hacks, social media such as Twitter and Facebook, and the BBC having no ****ing bollocks or backbone.

Doctor Who spoilers:
  Spoiler:  

Amy and Rory are leaving at the end of the next series.

I found that out while updating my twitter feed. A YEAR IN ADVANCE.

****ing ******* useless ball-less slives the whole ****ing lot of them.

Another one for the Halifax. Went to the Leigh branch to open account for my daughter and was told it could only be done in Southend. Went to Southend and was told it could only be done with an appointment (something to do with computers , calendars,blah,blah, blah) and that there was no reason why the Leigh branch could not have done it for us.

I say us, but I sat at home while my wife did it and got immensely wound up. If only someone else would offer a decent rate!

Little bit of snow, that hasn't even settled and my train is 10 mins late, leaving me to freeze my arse off, whilst have to listen to some gormless chav girl argue with her equally evolutionary challenged boyfriend about where her fags are.

Turned out she was a Orient fan. Explains alot.

Christmas at work. Secret Santa :finger: Two ton of crisps/chocs to be eaten :finger: Christmas "party" tonight. :finger:

Roll on 2nd January.

Not really a spoiler BM though is it as it doesn't give how or why.

True enough, but I have a hatred of spoilers in any form (probably born of being a Harry Potter fan). If I'd have found that out while surfing for spoilers on the Doctor Who wiki I'd understand, but I was updating my Twitter feed. Wasn't even thinking of Doctor Who.

True enough, but I have a hatred of spoilers in any form (probably born of being a Harry Potter fan). If I'd have found that out while surfing for spoilers on the Doctor Who wiki I'd understand, but I was updating my Twitter feed. Wasn't even thinking of Doctor Who.

Oh totally agree mate. The worst one I had was some knob-jockey DJ giving away the ending of Se7en before I'd seen it. I was sort of non-plussed through the entire thing knowing that
  Spoiler:  
Gwennie's head is in the box

Im pizzed off because ive waited years to see se7en and my darling wife has now downloaded it but now i know that some tart callen gweennie has her head stuck in the fecking box,cheers you knob-jockey.

Back