• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My wife is now in need of yet another back operation. That'll be her 6th in total, and the 5th in about 10-11 years. She had a scan a couple of weeks ago and a follow up yesterday. It turns out that the last operation (which was to fix a failed operation 18 months previously) hasn't worked. That'll be the third time they've tried to fix this particular problem

They're going to wait 6 months to see if it settles down, but it won't. So, in December/January she'll be going through the whole rigmarole again.

That's 2-4 days in hospital. 3 months of on her back in recovery with no work and 2 little boys who will be even more upset than they were last time she was in hospital.

I feel so sorry for her.

Nick Grimshaw a judge on X factor, Chris Evans 'replacing' Clarkson on top gear. Only thing that could make this worse would be John Terry a pundit/presenter on any football programme.

Nick Grimshaw a judge on X factor, Chris Evans 'replacing' Clarkson on top gear. Only thing that could make this worse would be John Terry a pundit/presenter on any football programme.
Was very surprised by Grimshaw getting the X Factor job, everything I've read about him lately is how his Radio 1 breakfast show is bombing and getting the worst ratings in 15 years or something like that, and I can see why. Up there with Matt Edmondson as the most annoying Radio 1 DJ/presenter.

I would rather see CGI renditions of Hitler and Jimmy Saville on TV than Chris Evans.

The fixtures; 1st game AWAY- at flipping Fleetwood, been there and DON'T want to go all that way back.
last game AWAY- at blooming Bury, been there and stuff.........
Boxing Day- AWAY at Col EWE, I know I will go BUT I won't be happy at us giving them a bumper pay day etc when a home game would have meant a lie in, few beers and a short walk.
So why am I unhappy? the 3 big day/games are all away, sodden balls of clod and unfair fixtures to my mind.:angry:

... these anecdotes really makes me reconsider getting a job... assuming the poxy Universal Jobmatch site lets me look in the first place. Couldn't logo in yesterday, the *******s better not fine me for it. Yes, I have photographic proof.

Pretty sure the packet of Walkers cheese and onion I complemented my lunch with was a few crisps light.

Back