• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sodding blow out on the M25 and the tyre fitter won't rush as he isn't very fond of me. Something about hitting his van.

Wierd ****ing neighbours.

I am with you on that.
My new neighbours are a pair of 50 something eastern european sisters; 1 of them has had a shedload of plastic surgery and resembles Dolly Parton and the other appears to be a mummified version of Amanda Holden.

Since moving in they spend the majority of the time having high pitched screechy rows late at night or curtain twitching & peering thru our fence whilst attempting to strike up inane conversations with my young son.

My wife has christened them the Witch Twins and they are truly weird.

I am with you on that.
My new neighbours are a pair of 50 something eastern european sisters; 1 of them has had a shedload of plastic surgery and resembles Dolly Parton and the other appears to be a mummified version of Amanda Holden.

Since moving in they spend the majority of the time having high pitched screechy rows late at night or curtain twitching & peering thru our fence whilst attempting to strike up inane conversations with my young son.

My wife has christened them the Witch Twins and they are truly weird.

Just make sure they dont lure him inside, and put him in their cooking cauldron!.

Lazy ****ers who don't fully remove and bin the foil seal from the plastic milk bottles at work.

Lazy ****ers who don't fully remove and bin the foil seal from the plastic milk bottles at work.

On a similar theme, those who are making a cuppa, and can see you're about to make one, but don't ask if you'd like the milk so just put it back in the fridge.

Lazy ****ers who fully remove and bin the foil seal from the plastic milk bottles at work, instead of carefully removing them and putting back in the lid so the lid actually seals the bottle.

Still looking for my first proper one, have been for 16 months. I've had that bloody Dory fish in my head for ages, "just keep swimming" and all that crap.:headbang:

Magna Carta celebration day - Happy with that. Americans interviewed on TV making it sound as if it belongs to them and they wrote the bloody thing:angry: Now that does hack me off. It's ours Yanks, go and find your own artifacts.

Last edited:
Magna Carta celebration day - Happy with that. Americans interviewed on TV making it sound as if it belongs to them and they wrote the bloody thing:angry: Now that does hack me off. It's our Yanks, go and find your own artifacts.

Well in a way it is theirs (at least the English immigrants) as the USA in 1215 was full of Hiawathas and Mini Haha's.

#vagelyracist.

Text message notifications that, instead of a quick 'beep beep' have a loud voice that declares 'YOU PHONE HAS A TEXT MESSAGE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR PHONE NOW'.

Anti-social.

Text message notifications that, instead of a quick 'beep beep' have a loud voice that declares 'YOU PHONE HAS A TEXT MESSAGE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR PHONE NOW'.

Anti-social.

The disadvantage of being a geek with Doctor Who ringtones. They tend to be loud and somewhat terrifying. Especially that "keying the **** out of a piano string" noise I have for a text tone.

Back