• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Someone taking the **** at the '10 items or fewer' checkout by simply paying for 30-odd items in three separate tranches. Cashier let her to be fair, but still...

Someone taking the **** at the '10 items or fewer' checkout by simply paying for 30-odd items in three separate tranches. Cashier let her to be fair, but still...
Almost as bad as the old pensioners who go shopping during the busy periods and then want to jump the queue as they only have a few items. Sod off and go shopping midweek it's not as if they have anything else to do apart from going to bingo and watching Phillip Schofield on the television.

Almost as bad as the old pensioners who go shopping during the busy periods and then want to jump the queue as they only have a few items. Sod off and go shopping midweek it's not as if they have anything else to do apart from going to bingo and watching Phillip Schofield on the television.

They pass me off as well. Especially the ones that wear a tie and drive an immaculate 25 year old Rover with 8000 miles on the clock.

Buy your biscuits, teabags and tinned meats during the week whilst the workers are working.

Idiot politicians on TV telling themselves and me to 'do the right thing'. **** off, I don't need telling, thank you.

I had this the other day. Went into the butchers, old guy followed me in. Get to the front of the queue and the old man starts chatting to the butcher and putting his order in. I said 'excuse me, I was next' and he did the whole patronising spiel. He didn't know, he'll just be a min etc. So rude, he knew exactly what he was doing.

I had this the other day. Went into the butchers, old guy followed me in. Get to the front of the queue and the old man starts chatting to the butcher and putting his order in. I said 'excuse me, I was next' and he did the whole patronising spiel. He didn't know, he'll just be a min etc. So rude, he knew exactly what he was doing.

I was waiting in a queue at hospital for a cortisone injection in my elbow. The consultant was running very late, and I knew I was next in line. For about 10 minutes I could hear an old woman trying to persuade the receptionist to allow her to go next. This woman thought she was keeping her voice down, but was actually quite loud. She was playing the "I'm old and can't sit in those chairs" card.

To her credit the receptionist wouldn't budge and the woman gave up, but I was primed and ready to get involved should she have done so.

I was waiting in a queue at hospital for a cortisone injection in my elbow. The consultant was running very late, and I knew I was next in line. For about 10 minutes I could hear an old woman trying to persuade the receptionist to allow her to go next. This woman thought she was keeping her voice down, but was actually quite loud. She was playing the "I'm old and can't sit in those chairs" card.

To her credit the receptionist wouldn't budge and the woman gave up, but I was primed and ready to get involved should she have done so.

Ageist *******s

gun-concealed-pocket-adjusted-300.jpg

Not sure if they do this in the UK but here in France the old and infirm get given a card that allows them to go to the front of any queue,only wish i had a card like this but im just middle aged and infirm.

Some **** riding his bicycle on the pavement, one handed, finishing his can of drink and then throwing it in a hedge.

Hope he crashed shortly thereafter.

EDIT - for the avoidance of any doubt, the littering is the biggest crime here. Scum. Sub-human scum.

Last edited:
Some **** riding his bicycle on the pavement, one handed, finishing his can of drink and then throwing it in a hedge.

Hope he crashed shortly thereafter.

Cycling on pavements seems to be becoming increasingly common in London at the moment. I was running home from work along the Old Kent Road on Tuesday and turned a corner only to come within an inch of being mown down by two weapons tearing down the pavement.

Cycling on pavements seems to be becoming increasingly common in London at the moment. I was running home from work along the Old Kent Road on Tuesday and turned a corner only to come within an inch of being mown down by two weapons tearing down the pavement.

Saw a fella the other day with all the gear (helmet, cycling top, clip-in shoes, flash bike), clearly out for a long ride, yet using the pavement. I would use the term weapon too as I love it, but you just have. So let's settle for prat.

Because the cashiers aren't properly trained to deal with confrontation! Drives me mad, but no-one ever says anything in the queue because we're all too British!

MK being able to spell 'neighbours' and misspelling 'weird'. Winds me up.:winking:

Back