• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Woman drivers. On three occasions this morning, I've pulled up at a T-junction, with the intention of turning right. On those 3 separate occasions, 3 completely different, but collectively doe-eyed, self righteous morons, have been approaching from my left, (from a good 30-40ish yards away) with the intention of turning right into the road I'm currently waiting to turn out of. On all 3 occasions, it's been clear for me to turn right, But not one of these clever people have had the decency to slow down & allow me to go, but instead have all trundled along, before accelerating into the turning, cutting the corner in doing so.

It comes down to one of two possibilities. They either can't read the road properly (which I find predominantly common in women drivers) Or they're simply too wrapped up in their own selfish mind, to be considerate of other road users (which again, I find predominantly common in women drivers)

And before the feminazi's start circling, baying for my mysoginistic blood, save it. I don't care

Woman drivers. On three occasions this morning, I've pulled up at a T-junction, with the intention of turning right. On those 3 separate occasions, 3 completely different, but collectively doe-eyed, self righteous morons, have been approaching from my left, (from a good 30-40ish yards away) with the intention of turning right into the road I'm currently waiting to turn out of. On all 3 occasions, it's been clear for me to turn right, But not one of these clever people have had the decency to slow down & allow me to go, but instead have all trundled along, before accelerating into the turning, cutting the corner in doing so.

It comes down to one of two possibilities. They either can't read the road properly (which I find predominantly common in women drivers) Or they're simply too wrapped up in their own selfish mind, to be considerate of other road users (which again, I find predominantly common in women drivers)

And before the feminazi's start circling, baying for my mysoginistic blood, save it. I don't care

Time of the month GBJ?

Poo tourism.

At your work, do you have people who work on different floors/departments but travel to your toilets to use them?

There's a guy on the floor above who routinely drops the kids off on our floor - I've been in sync with him all week. The toilets on his floor are fine (I've used them once when I had a meeting next door).

Poo tourism.

At your work, do you have people who work on different floors/departments but travel to your toilets to use them?

There's a guy on the floor above who routinely drops the kids off on our floor - I've been in sync with him all week. The toilets on his floor are fine (I've used them once when I had a meeting next door).

Maybe he likes the way yours smell.

Poo tourism.

Check whether or not in coincides with the cleaners.

Now as I'm not stupid, I didn't purchase them but at the little WH Smiths here in the building, you can buy 20 individual jelly beans, in a lovely box for....£9.99

Really? 50p per jellybean that no doubt costs 0.00001p to make. :facepalm:

The little scrote at 20 to 2 this morning who decided to have a look inside my car on the driveway. Wearing gloves so clearly planning to nick stuff. Been a right spate of it down our road. Soco came out, which surprised us but only glove marks. Fortunately I don't leave anything of value in my car over night.

Oh, and if that wasn't bad enough, I then got locked in the loo at work, and they had to break the door down to get me out!!! :blush:

Oh, and if that wasn't bad enough, I then got locked in the loo at work, and they had to break the door down to get me out!!! :blush:

XnBN9h.gif

Please tell me you were not having a dump and left a smell for them when they opened the door

No, of course not, I'm a lady, don'cha know?! Took them about 10 minutes to realise the banging they could hear was me hammering on the door and not kids queuing up outside by their school coach! Fortunately the window was open in there but the window has bars on so I couldn't even think about climbing out, but at least fresh air kept the claustrophobia at bay!

The little scrote at 20 to 2 this morning who decided to have a look inside my car on the driveway. Wearing gloves so clearly planning to nick stuff. Been a right spate of it down our road. Soco came out, which surprised us but only glove marks. Fortunately I don't leave anything of value in my car over night.

What part of Benfleet?

I may have to secure my perimeter.....

Could really use Facebook Lite, seeing as I have low memory on my tablet due to the podcasts I listen to being three hours long and two hundred megabytes big, and normal Facebook clocking up the same amounts of data in hours, which makes the tablet ridiculously idiotic at times, but no, it's not available here yet. Well sod you, too Zuckerberg. Didn't like you before that film, won't like you once I get around to watching it.

After yet another re-org my new organisation with NR starts today, and it's new organisation name sounds like a sexually transmitted disease. :unsure:

Back