• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bean_02.jpg

If only it were that flattering.

Two people jumped under a train in two days on the Greater Anglia line. I know it's sad that people have decided there's no other option but to take their own life, but it literally ruins everyone else's day. I know the disruption caused to others is probably the last thing going through their mind, but it's horrible for everyone else who's late for work, late for interviews/appointments, the totally innocent train driver who is going to have to live with the fact he's killed someone and not to forget the poor people who have to clean up the mess left behind.

Was two hours late for work yesterday and going to be another hour and a half late for work today, at least. Horrible situation all round but it's a bloody nightmare. Surely they need to invest in some additional safety measures to stop this happening? Seems to have been so many lately and you hardly ever hear of it on the c2c (that I'm aware of).

Posters on a site called Shrimperszone that think they are better then ordinary plebs because of the newspaper they read when in fact they are just posters with their heads up their own arses.

How difficult it is to get any phone signal on any train in the South-West! You can forget 4G once you're past Reading, just getting a signal is considered a luxury.

And don't even get me started on the weather down here...

How difficult it is to get any phone signal on any train in the South-West! You can forget 4G once you're past Reading, just getting a signal is considered a luxury.

And don't even get me started on the weather down here...

Dunno which part of the South West you are in - but the weather has been great in my part of Cornwall all day :happy:

I made the most wonderful carrot cake this weekend....however it's all been eaten by the other members of MK Towers....I only got 1 1/2 bits :angry:

Been glorious this afternoon in Benfleet....if only my own mood were as sunny!

Ultrasound scheduled for today on my kidneys at Southend Medical Centre at a given time, according to the letter I was sent. You don't question these things do you? The thought crossed my mind that I was surprised at having to go to Southend for it as I thought these could be done at medical practices closer.

Having drunk the requisite 2 litres of water, off I go cursing at every pothole along the A13. Parked up, paid the parking fine and go into the Medical Centre only for the receptionist to express surprise at me being there as she "didn't know they were in this afternoon." She gets on the phone and finds out that I am supposed to be at Canvey regardless of what my letter says. She's very apologetic, the lady on the phone is very apologetic and asks if I can get to Canvey before 5. With a full bladder and at 4 p.m. what did she seriously think???!

Appointment now re-scheduled for Canvey Outpatients. Got to go through the whole drinking all that water palaver again :'(

Dunno which part of the South West you are in - but the weather has been great in my part of Cornwall all day :happy:
Bath, yesterday it was dark and cloudy and looked like it was about to rain when I got the train to the Stevenage game, was sunny by the time I got to Swindon! Journey back today, sunny from London all the way to Chippenham then dark clouds again. Fortunately it's cleared up this afternoon, but would much rather be down in Cornwall!

Today I learned that putting the Angel Delight powder in before the milk is a terrible, terrible idea. Pretty much ruined my whole day, if not weekend :'(

Some skinny weed hogging the machines in the MK branch of Fitness First.

Screaming when trying to bench 5 kilos and then not wiping them equipment down when he was done.

Think he was a Shrimper too...

Screaming when trying to bench 5 kilos and then not wiping them equipment down when he was done.

Wasn't me, thats not my gym. And Mrs MK says I'm a hunk of spunk :raspberry:

Can't be MK Shrimper, he's never willingly been in a gym.

Back