• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Page upon page of Jihadi John's childhood.............I DONT CARE, HE'S A HOMICIDAL MANIAC THAT JUST NEEDS TOPPING.

Page upon page of Jihadi John's childhood.............I DONT CARE, HE'S A HOMICIDAL MANIAC THAT JUST NEEDS TOPPING.

I think the question they're trying to ask is how someone so normal could become someone so deranged. The lesson being that it could happen to anyone, and to be careful.

I think the question they're trying to ask is how someone so normal could become someone so deranged. The lesson being that it could happen to anyone, and to be careful.

Yeah, I get all that, but what hacks me off is that the media are doing their usual trick of total blanket coverage everywhere until they decide it's no longer news. I sometimes long for the age when news was reported by the media rather than artificially being developed and made by them. I'm being a bit clumsy in my explanation but I know what I mean!!

It is incredible, for sure there is a nature/nurture argument BUT also there are some men and women who are plain bad and evil; too much analysing, many have had similar choices, or worse, than this arse but don't go rotten like him.

Agreed, I couldn't give a damn about his year 6 school photo. I also wish the media would stop calling him by his nickname that he gave himself! Irked me from the very start that one.

Yeah, I get all that, but what hacks me off is that the media are doing their usual trick of total blanket coverage everywhere until they decide it's no longer news. I sometimes long for the age when news was reported by the media rather than artificially being developed and made by them. I'm being a bit clumsy in my explanation but I know what I mean!!

In fairness, I think I do too!

I worry about the 'celebritisation' (is that a word?) of jihadists. Also the 3 girls heading to Syria. Giving them lots of coverage benefits them.

MG has broken down now I am sat in a lay by in the middle of nowhere waiting for the AA.

Creature of the night that go through my green waste.

If you are going to take the T bones, lobster shells and ortolan carcasses do me a favour and take the vegetable peelings, egg shells and tea bags as well.

Last edited:
Place where I got my coffee this morning was playing One Direction. Now got those chancers stuck in my head.

SZ - please give me a letter from A to Z, I will then choose an artist from that letter that is on my iTunes and use them to purge this horrendous earworm.

Place where I got my coffee this morning was playing One Direction. Now got those chancers stuck in my head.

SZ - please give me a letter from A to Z, I will then choose an artist from that letter that is on my iTunes and use them to purge this horrendous earworm.

J...........

Ah, The Jam. That's better...

plan.jpg

Back