• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agreed, and most of the women who go on QI. None of them are funny. Im not being sexist either

Hmmm, trying to think back to the last series....Sara Pascoe and Aisling Bea are both pretty funny. Sandi Toksvig is a bit of a Marmite character, but I find her amusing. Who else?

Agreed, and most of the women who go on QI. None of them are funny. Im not being sexist either

I can count the number of funny female comedians on one finger ( the one with the monkey puppet). Dont know whether its because there arent many trying it, but I dont find them funny. The wife does like a few more though so maybe they appeal to other women more.

I can count the number of funny female comedians on one finger ( the one with the monkey puppet). Dont know whether its because there arent many trying it, but I dont find them funny. The wife does like a few more though so maybe they appeal to other women more.

Nina Conti? Bloody genius.

Joe Beasley and Cheeky Monkey? I think it's a man.

Yet another ****ing cold. So far this winter I have had:

October/November and early December: Whooping cough
Late December: Cold
Jan: Cold
Feb: Cold

I feel like a walking Petri dish, and haven't actually felt properly well since the summer.

What's worse is that we're supposed to be going to Paris this weekend for our 10th wedding anniversary.

I feel like a walking Petri dish, and haven't actually felt properly well since the summer.

What's worse is that we're supposed to be going to Paris this weekend for our 10th wedding anniversary.

Are we? :stunned:

Man up and get a flu jab at the start of winter.

I usually take a mega dose of Vitamin C from October through to April. I take 1000mg daily and have only had one cold back on November because I forget to start taking them. Once I did, I've really not been troubled.

A friend of mine son wants to rent a property and has been told by the agents they want threehundred and fifty pounds introduction fee , Robbing B------s .:angry:

Back