• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mark Carne, big big boss of NR is here today giving some chat about managing stress and some of my colleagues are climbing over broken glass to listen to his drivel.

Hey Carne, why not deal with not overloading your employees to the point they have a nervous breakdown and strokes?

Mark Carne, big big boss of NR is here today giving some chat about managing stress and some of my colleagues are climbing over broken glass to listen to his drivel.

Hey Carne, why not deal with not overloading your employees to the point they have a nervous breakdown and strokes?

You're clearly not talking about yourself, right?

You're clearly not talking about yourself, right?

Don't be daft....though in all seriousness a close friend had a breakdown and is on the happy pills, another has started having health issues. Two senior managers in my wider team have had strokes....I'm happy having no ambition to climb that slippery ladder.

Text tones are bad enough if someone's having a text bash but the default Samsung one has to be the worst of all. I honestly think some people out here use it as a badge of honour.

Oh and it is bloody cold. Got down to 13C overnight which doesn't seem like the end of the world but try that in non-insulated and no central heating property. I've had to craft a business trip to Singapore next week just for some warmth

Paying £1 to update my address on something, not reading the small print and somehow getting a 2 month trail period on some ebook site..Suddenly a charge for £24 appeared on my online bank statement today from a company I had never heard of.. Queried it and was told I had signed up for it ..******s.

That is twice now I have been caught out with that type of thing....:dunce:

People moaning that haven't read the small print.

Joking JC and I feel for you. I haven't been caught but I hate the free trial sign up with credit card and remember to cancel within 28 day brigade, eg Experian. I would willing pay a one off fiver for some of these.

The A127. Boy oh boy was that a ********* of a traffic jam today.

Hope all involved in the accident that caused the delays are ok.

Don't be daft....though in all seriousness a close friend had a breakdown and is on the happy pills, another has started having health issues. Two senior managers in my wider team have had strokes....I'm happy having no ambition to climb that slippery ladder.

What's your view on their pay?

The people who've been made ill? They are higher bands than me so paid quite well no doubt, but that is far from any kind of reason to turn people into mental and/or physical wrecks.

Pressure makes diamonds.

Buy low, sell high

Lunch is for wimps

Back