• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Buying match tickets to Oxford, buying train tickets to Oxford, then discovering that the stadium is 5.5 miles away from the station.

idiots who phone for a taxi at Sainsburys then can't be bothered to acknowledge me when I turn up in my multiseater. At least be polite and tell me you can't get in it instead of staring at the horizon.

Haha! My husband has the same problem!

In ear headphones. Just can't do them, they either hurt or fall out and my new phone came with a pair. No music/podcasts today then. :sad:

Bonus day at work. As a contractor I get paid to spend the day in the pub with free drinks but I am doing the dryathlon so am not drinking

The trains yet again.

I get to the station for the 07:57 to be told it is delayed by 11 minutes because of signal problems further down the line. We are also told that the next train to our destination will be the 08:05 which is on time.

How does that work? How does the 07:57 get affected by signal problems it hasn't yet encountered, but the 08:05 is able to run on time? It seems Govia are telling porkies. (There may well have been signal problems - see below - but that can't have been the reason the train was late arriving.)

Even worse, the 08:05 is only 4 coaches instead of 8 so no-one can get on it. The 07:57 finally turns up at 08:11 and proceeds at such a slow rate we could probably have walked it quicker.

All in all another 43 minutes of my life wasted being delayed by the trains.

Inconsiderate child having his birthday party on Saturday at 12-2 so I will probably not make the Oxford game. :'(. Was going to take my son too.

Just went to the fridge in the office kitchen to grab my lunch and someone has turned the thermostat to max cold. My lunch is frozen. I'm hungry :thumbdown:

All my technology breaking in one go! My iPhone won't charge unless I have the charger or dock at a certain angle, my iPad is being a pain at charging too. My Nike+ sports watch which I have all my runs since the start of the month on won't connect to the computer so I can't upload my runs!

And to top it all off went on a 6 mile run but had to cut it a mile short because I needed a **** half way round! Didn't fancy doing a Paula Radcliffe.

All my technology breaking in one go! My iPhone won't charge unless I have the charger or dock at a certain angle, my iPad is being a pain at charging too. My Nike+ sports watch which I have all my runs since the start of the month on won't connect to the computer so I can't upload my runs!

And to top it all off went on a 6 mile run but had to cut it a mile short because I needed a **** half way round! Didn't fancy doing a Paula Radcliffe.

I've had to cut a run short for a number 2 before. The good news was that I was in the gym on a running machine. The bad news was that there were people in the changing rooms. I must have look a sight, being extremely sweaty, barging my way in, and running straight to the toilet, followed by the usual sounds, and a sigh of deep satisfaction.

I've had to cut a run short for a number 2 before. The good news was that I was in the gym on a running machine. The bad news was that there were people in the changing rooms. I must have look a sight, being extremely sweaty, barging my way in, and running straight to the toilet, followed by the usual sounds, and a sigh of deep satisfaction.

It's terrible because you try and hold it in it creates more gas, that in turn makes the outcome a lot louder. I feel for you, must of been horrendous coming out and people looking at you.

It's terrible because you try and hold it in it creates more gas, that in turn makes the outcome a lot louder. I feel for you, must of been horrendous coming out and people looking at you.

It's even worse trying to run and not let it out! In the end you have to give up.

Wind it in, this isn't the 1940s anymore.

No, it's 2015 the age of the mobile phones and idiots recording everything. Making fun of people at others expense, who was to say someone wouldn't record that to put on the Internet?

Back