• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kidney stone helping me to see the old year out in massive pain and see the new in the same way as it still has not passed yet.
I did feel bad for the doctor who rocked up at my house at 11.30 and left at 11.50 thus missing the point of her family party.

Kidney stone helping me to see the old year out in massive pain and see the new in the same way as it still has not passed yet.
I did feel bad for the doctor who rocked up at my house at 11.30 and left at 11.50 thus missing the point of her family party.
Ouch! Very nasty, can they not "zap" it?

Depends where it is. Mine was in the urinary tract, so just had to suffer. Strong prescription pain killers hardly took any of the excruciating pain away.
I drunk loads of mixed citrus juice. The citric acid very slowly reduces the size of the stone. Especially if most of the stone is calcium.

No as Sventies has said when its in the wee wee trac you have to pass it out of the japs eye,about 30 mins after i wrote that post the pain came back for 3 hours of tears and talking more gibberish then i do normaly and when the pain went i drove my wife to the bank and got nicked for not stopping at a stop sign,bad day all round.

I know C2C have put season ticket prices up by 2% which is bad enough but went to London today from Upminster and the price has gone up from £8 to £12 for adults. That's a 50% price hike. How can they justify that?

I know C2C have put season ticket prices up by 2% which is bad enough but went to London today from Upminster and the price has gone up from £8 to £12 for adults. That's a 50% price hike. How can they justify that?

Simlarly I bought a monthly ticket from Westcliff to Fen St today on the C2C and it was £312 - up from about £280 - much more than 2%! Agreed not sure on the justification

Kidney stone not wanting to leave the comfort of my body.

The most common form of kidney stone is made up of calcium crystals. I reduced the size of mine and was then able to pass it easily by cutting down on dairy products and drinking 5 alive citrus, five fruit blend every day for two weeks. The citrus acid breaks down the calcium. I get mine from Asda.
People that have had kidney stones usually get them again. My friend had a new one for 4 years on the trot, until I told him to drink some of this each month, and cut down on dairy. He has now been kidney stone free for about 2 and a half years. Drinking lots of water a day also helps.

Yesterday was my first day back in the office after a 5 week break. I got my normal train home, which arrived 3 minutes late, but the board said it was on time.

I have just checked the timetable to find out that Govia have changed the arrival time to my station, so in fact the train was considered on time.

What a cop out. Instead of trying to make the train actually arrive when it was supposed to, they just accepted defeat, and changed the timetable!

Yesterday was my first day back in the office after a 5 week break. I got my normal train home, which arrived 3 minutes late, but the board said it was on time.

I have just checked the timetable to find out that Govia have changed the arrival time to my station, so in fact the train was considered on time.

What a cop out. Instead of trying to make the train actually arrive when it was supposed to, they just accepted defeat, and changed the timetable!

I am spitting blood on your behalf here Mister, have you considered writing to Govia and insisting that the train be late in future?

Back