• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

In Southend they have a team that go around junior schools teaching cycle proficiency. Includes maintaining your bike to rules of the road

I wouldn't let a child of mine ride their bike on the road nowadays. Too many bad drivers. Too many drivers in a rush. Too many drivers over 80.
My friend is now recording all his accidents and near misses just cycling around Leigh, and posting them on facebook. Some of you older ones on here will know him, C... C...... The main thing seems to be cut up and forced into the kerb or a stationary car. Imagine that happening to your child.

Most of the junior schools around here do, they have a course of cycling proficiency called "bikeability". Or rather, they did...up to a year ago!

Cycling proficiency is of little help when there are people speeding and driving around like maniacs though.

Hearing that another former colleague has been treated to the same kind of treatment I was by the boss from hell. Evil git! :angry:

Teenagers these days who after every word say "like" Im like yeah like i said like this like and he said like and i like did like this like. Speak English you annoying little morons!

David Hasselhof has pulled out of switching on the Southend Christmas lights.

It's terrible when your heroes let you down.

My iPad being slow as **** and crashing when typing things on here and other sites on safari. Ever since the iOS 8 updates it's been shocking and all the apps seem to have issues too. Anyone else having the same issues?

My iPad being slow as **** and crashing when typing things on here and other sites on safari. Ever since the iOS 8 updates it's been shocking and all the apps seem to have issues too. Anyone else having the same issues?

Only updated mine a week ago and have so far not had any issues with apps but it certainly seems a fair bit slower when looking at sites via safari.

Back