• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I accidentally touched some expanding foam I was using yesterday to plug a gap and I can't get the ferking stuff off. It's like I've got leprosy. :unsure:

Don't tell me you made all that effort to remove the fridge then filled the gap with expanding foam? Where will you put the new fridge?

Just heard a senior manager here that I know and is a jolly nice man has had a stroke. :sad: That's something to get ****ed off at rather than a bit of gunk on my hands.

That we appear to have gone from Summer to the depths of Winter in 24 hours!
freezinsmile2.gif

That we appear to have gone from Summer to the depths of Winter in 24 hours!
freezinsmile2.gif

Where's xabia shrimper for a classic 'dipping my feet in the med' post?

Ebay collectors who can only collect during working hours. Not evenings. Wtf

Ho hum. At least I've got a week in Sharm at the end of the month. Current temperature is 34C at 17.00.

Never mind eh?

:happy:

Good for you mate. I might as well make the most of if too ....ive shifted from chilly Toronto to sunny Florida.
Most activity so far today is floating round the pool reading a James Patterson book.

Good for you mate. I might as well make the most of if too ....ive shifted from chilly Toronto to sunny Florida.
Most activity so far today is floating round the pool reading a James Patterson book.

Be careful. That much stress might be bad for your health.

No working 'h', 't' or backspace button on my laptop made for a difficult start to the morning. Especially as I have an 'h' and a 't' in my password.

Internet down at every uni in yorkshire. Not able to send off important stuff to students

**** job, **** pay and **** working hours. Got 1 more bit of coursework to do before I am qualified enough to leave for a better job and I can't do that because my laptop has decided to destroy the hard drive so I have to start from scratch!

Add to that having tendonitis in the shoulder and despite taking medication for a few days it seems to be getting worse causing problems with sleep.

****ing ebay timewasters. You've won something, cough up and pay for it, as you should. You can't just turn around and say 'oh I don't want it any more'.

Reported.

****ing ebay timewasters. You've won something, cough up and pay for it, as you should. You can't just turn around and say 'oh I don't want it any more'.

Reported.

Been there - I had to sell something for half the price to anothet bidder I originally sold it for. Not a great deal of money, but it just ****es me off when these morons don't realise they've made a binding agreement and they are actually breaking the law.

Been there - I had to sell something for half the price to anothet bidder I originally sold it for. Not a great deal of money, but it just ****es me off when these morons don't realise they've made a binding agreement and they are actually breaking the law.

Exactly. It's rude, annoying and a waste of my time.

The buyer tried to flip it around to blame me for 'ignoring her messages' - she sent me two identical questions after she had bid, 1 day apart.

I replied to her second message almost immediately. The question could be answered by reading the ****ing listing.

Back