• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The sh!theel that threw a half empty can of drink at me from a moving car when I was cycling last night on Canvey.

Essex County council and the highways department or whoever is responsible for the traffic light failure fiasco at the Rayliegh Weir. It was alll running smoothly when they failed initially. Now they have coned off the inside lanes and put in temporary lights reulting in chaos. And not a workman in sight!!

Bloody sodding BT, whose fault it is, that my internet at home isn't working. White noise on the phone (and a 2nd one) proved the fault is with them and apparently in their junction box where there would seem to have been some corrosion and water damage.

They can't (or won't come and look at it) till next Tuesday! :angry: *******! Apparently Saturday doesn't count as a working day as their engineers don't work then! Well...........hello.......welcome to 2014!!!

Enjoy a few days peace and quiet without me!

Grrrr. Sunday afternoon and I go to the gym, the car park is empty and I park away from the entrance where no other cars are as I have a 2 door with wide doors and don't want any tight space knocks; I go to a row of 6 unused lockers with dry floor below. Ok so far?
I do my work out and go to a shower cubicle, anyone as nobody else is there.
And then.......
I get some one in the next cubicle, slightly lower water pressure and splashing underneath after I have finished ( others dirty water?) as I dry off before going to my locker......all the other showers are not in use.
I go, non dripping to my locker which has someone's gear all over the bench and the floor soaked, and all the other locker unused except mine and now the one adjacent by a dripping plonker!
I go to my car, and......I have to squeeze carefully into my seat as someone has parked directly alongside when almost the whole 50 space+ car park is empty!

Why don't people **** off from my space ???

Being totally ignored by the boss for committing the cardinal sin of handing in my notice. Not one word from him. That's where five years of loyal service gets you. Bollocks to him and his ***** company. Their loss.

Nearly getting totalled by some boy racer prick on the way to work, who then had the temerity to give me a mouthful despite the fact he was driving like an absolute cockhead. I bet he doesn't watch GBBO either :angry:

My egg yolk broke on the walk from the canteen to my desk.

As an aside I will never understand people who dive into the yolk of a fried egg with a piece of bread or a chip. Animals.

Back