• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Greyson Perry, an art doccy around male issues in Skelmesdale, Lancs. All the usual stuff about useless, young, boys and men on life's scrap heap before they reach pubity. Most without a O level or any ambition beyond the next day. Sad stuff that I doubt any politician, red or blue, will want to know or do anything about.

Greyson Perry, an art doccy around male issues in Skelmesdale, Lancs. All the usual stuff about useless, young, boys and men on life's scrap heap before they reach pubity. Most without a O level or any ambition beyond the next day. Sad stuff that I doubt any politician, red or blue, will want to know or do anything about.

This is part of a series isn't it? Saw him on a chat show before the series launched talking about it. What he's highlighting is a massive problem and really needs sorting out. Disaffected young people are dangerous long term.

Heard it was good, but don't these people always re-appear again at some point?

Unlikely unless she comes back as a "ghost" ala Lucy Beale/Pat Butcher.

The new Ben Elton sitcom. Don't - it's awful, embarrassing and quite quite unfunny.

No surprise there. Pretending to be anti-establishment whilst at the same time jollying up to every Tory ideal he used to rail against. He got found out about the shtick many year ago. If you look up "hypocrite" in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of Ben Elton.

Caught the finale of Line of Duty last night. Blimey, what and ending. Straight outta Hollywood and most unexpected - not sure it fitted the tone of the rest of the series, but it was great fun.

Caught the finale of Line of Duty last night. Blimey, what and ending. Straight outta Hollywood and most unexpected - not sure it fitted the tone of the rest of the series, but it was great fun.

I thought it did capture the tone well actually. Kate wasn't exactly Bruce Willis.

Love, Nina - written by Nick Hornby.

Hornby coming out of his comfort zone, set in leafy, cuddly middle-class North London. Started alright, but faded quickly. I'll give it another go.

Back