• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Thoroughly enjoyed episode 2 of Love Nina on catch up last night.

Clever,funny and wise like most of Nick Hornby's best work.

Thanks for the heads up,MKS.:thumbsup:

Ahem, Love, Nina.

Sadly I think it's ****.

Lol, I think you're quite wrong, it's delightful!

BGT final last night. Unexpected turn up in the results with both little girls failing to reach top 3, but I think a worthy winner. Best bit about the show was the showcase put together by Ashley Banjo to celebrate 10 years, involving many winners, and some memorable acts - fantastic!

[video=youtube;Y422egdg5X4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y422egdg5X4[/video]

Caught up with the first episode of season 3 of The Musketeers. If you like a bit swashbuckling and not much storyline then this is for you. I shall watch the series as I'm an absolute sucker for fictional history.

I've just caught up with Alan Shearer's Euro 96: When Football Came Home. It brings back all the memories, highs and lows, the lot. If you missed it, get over to BBC I Player or watch your recording as soon as you can, you won't be disappointed

I've just caught up with Alan Shearer's Euro 96: When Football Came Home. It brings back all the memories, highs and lows, the lot. If you missed it, get over to BBC I Player or watch your recording as soon as you can, you won't be disappointed
That's my viewing tonight sorted

Agreed. A very enjoyable hour of telly. Gazza's failure to get on that cross v Germany though :'(

Agreed. A very enjoyable hour of telly. Gazza's failure to get on that cross v Germany though :'(

I did say highs and lows. I wanted to do dreadful things to that German when he mimicked Gazza's goal celebrations, git.

Andreas Moller. The absolute worst.

Incidentally, El Tel was looking very well wasn't he? What a man.

A bit like Voldemort, I couldn't bring myself to say his name. Tel is a good example of old footballers using their money wisely, unlike Gazza sadly.

Certainly not me, as I'm another who doesn't watch GOT, (for anti-Murdoch reasons as much as anything else).:smile:

You were doing ok up until the stuff in brackets. You watch Southend United, so should you stop because of anti-Ron Martin reasons?

Back