• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

It's next Thursday today, yeh. Line of Duty tonight, last one.

really looking forward to it, but am hoping the end doesnt require another series to sort out- (dont know how to do spoilers so wont say exactly what i mean)

Well it's over and it's very unlikely that another series will be necessary. What did you think people?
  Spoiler:  
I thought the closing chase scenes were a bit improbable to say the least

Marcella continues down the U-bend to telly bollox, whilst my missus watched "In The Club" last night which was equally abysmal. Fat woman pops to the toilet, comes back 2 minutes later with newborn with a splattering of blood on her face saying "she found it in the toilet". I'm no midwife, but i suggest that the birth of a baby takes a bit longer and is a bit more painful - it's like she dropped off a big poo in the toilet.

Finally caught up with Masterchef last night. Been a really good series, very high standard, and I almost don't mind who wins. #AnyoneButJane

Finally caught up with Masterchef last night. Been a really good series, very high standard, and I almost don't mind who wins. #AnyoneButJane

Got a bit fed up with it this year TBH. **** off with your candied yolks and your "burnt" veg - stop copying the latest dumb food fad! The BBC could do with spreading out a bit over a few more weeks as well.

Got a bit fed up with it this year TBH. **** off with your candied yolks and your "burnt" veg - stop copying the latest dumb food fad! The BBC could do with spreading out a bit over a few more weeks as well.

Funny, I was just thinking that there was a shortage of competitive food programmes on the Beeb...

Watching Scousers v Villareal,

Liverpool playing out of their skins in 1st half, I like Klopp - hope they get to the final.

The work rate is phenomenal, and the turn by Firmino to stitch up Soldado was superb.

Jane has got stronger as it's gone on, and she is absolutely brilliant in adversity - particularly in the group challenges. I have really warmed to her as the series has got closer to the end. I wouldn't mind if she won, but I'm actually on #TeamJack for the final!

Jane has got stronger as it's gone on, and she is absolutely brilliant in adversity - particularly in the group challenges. I have really warmed to her as the series has got closer to the end. I wouldn't mind if she won, but I'm actually on #TeamJack for the final!
I don't doubt Jane's cooking ability, but I don't like her persona - to me, she comes across as very false and for that reason I'd rather any of the other 3 won it. Jack has by far been the most consistently brilliant cook throughout the series with Juanita not far behind, but it's not that unusual for the weakest finalist to cook out of their skin in the final round and nick it. We'll see...

Back