• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Veep is back to its sweary best.

"You're about as welcome as a **** shaped swastika in a synagogue"

Very enjoyable first episode.

I don't doubt Jane's cooking ability, but I don't like her persona - to me, she comes across as very false and for that reason I'd rather any of the other 3 won it. Jack has by far been the most consistently brilliant cook throughout the series with Juanita not far behind, but it's not that unusual for the weakest finalist to cook out of their skin in the final round and nick it. We'll see...

Oh dear, I guess you aren't too happy tonight!

Hillsborough

Powerful, moving and compelling.

watched half of it and saved it for another day, too much to take, just awful and harrowing. incredibly well put together with a huge amount of new footage. Some of the footage/images are really quite awful, but it's also great that we finally have a documentary told from the actual facts that have finally emerged.

watched half of it and saved it for another day, too much to take, just awful and harrowing. incredibly well put together with a huge amount of new footage. Some of the footage/images are really quite awful, but it's also great that we finally have a documentary told from the actual facts that have finally emerged.

When one of the mothers related how the police told her she couldn't say goodbye to her son as he was 'the property of the coroner now'. Jesus. That set me off.

Interesting to hear the police stories from the rank of PC who were actually at the fence. I always new Duckenfield froze as the disaster unfolded but interestingly he was advised to open the gates by the man in charge of the crowd outside the Leppings lane end.

Victoria Wood documentary was touching, not to mention the Louis Theroux one which was absolutely heartbreaking. The poor family in Cornwall - the wife/mum changed from a loving person to a block of ice. Might have to remember to wear my helmet when I go out on the bike......

Back