• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Thoroughly enjoyed watching the programme commemorating Her Majesty's 90th Birthday last night, with all the old clips of cine film being watched by members of the Royal Family.

I'm fairly ambivalent towards the Royals but caught the end of that and it was quite charming. Her Maj is still sharp as a tack isn't she.

Been enjoying Occupied on catch-up. Those pesky Russians.

Brillant programme, every series has been quality

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it but 'Undercover ' is brillant as well - If you enjoy Line of Duty I think you would also like Undercover-Easily the best two things that I watch .

Another quality programme, especially the nice gory opening episode with the botched execution! It has got better every week. Can't wait for tonight's episode!

Caught up with the 1st episode of Line of Duty after being a bit ambivalent towards it originally - how wrong was I? Great stuff, if fact head and shoulders over the increasingly ludicrous and OTT Marcella - I can't believe its from the creator of The Bridge.

Please no massive Line of Duty spoilers. It's next on our list to binge watch.

Thanks xx

The A Word ended on a very soapy note. Could have been very powerful if the writer had a bit more courage.

Anyone seen Flowers yet? It's on record, but not caught up yet.

Very annoyed at Masterchef last night, thought they got it totally wrong and the other one should have gone. How can you totally overcook the main component of your dish and not be punished for it?

Very annoyed at Masterchef last night, thought they got it totally wrong and the other one should have gone. How can you totally overcook the main component of your dish and not be punished for it?

I saw this - either of the girls could have gone, both were a bit meh in execution and presentation.

Back