• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

The People Next Door - One off shaky cam drama on C4. Are the new neighbours abusing their kids? Excellent stuff, very thought provoking.

Finally caught up with Follow the Money on BBC4 - after a slow start it's really got going now. Yet more excellent stuff from the folks that gave us The Killing and Borgen.

I think I need to thank everyone on here for lowering my expectations so much that I actually enjoyed the walking dead season finale, was expecting complete tripe but thought it was alright.

I think I need to thank everyone on here for lowering my expectations so much that I actually enjoyed the walking dead season finale, was expecting complete tripe but thought it was alright.

I feel like that sometimes after a lively Pre-match thread and then 90 minutes at Roots Hall.

Transparent - Tries a bit to hard and goes out of its way to be edgy. 6/10

The Americans - Really enjoyed it, 8/10

Just starting Black Sails.

Fear The Walking Dead - Ep1 was pretty slow to get going, but when it did it was pretty good. Obvs not a patch on the "daddy" show - the characters are so unlikeable unlike Darryl or Michonne.

Camping - New comedy by Julia Davis (she of Hunderby and Nighty Night). Very similar tone - very awkward and very funny. On Sky Atlantic, but can be found "elsewhere".

Thoroughly enjoyed watching the programme commemorating Her Majesty's 90th Birthday last night, with all the old clips of cine film being watched by members of the Royal Family.

Line of duty - How good was that? Roll on next Thursday.

Back