• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

The latest House of Cards season is good so far, which is a relief because S3 was a bit disappointing.

The Durrells was a bit of enjoyable Sunday night lite-fluff. Not as good as the My Family & Other Animals adaptation from many years back IIRC.

The Walking Dead Finale.

Awful. Terrible finale. Wont say anymore as many wont have seen it but it was very disappointing.

The Durrells was a bit of enjoyable Sunday night lite-fluff. Not as good as the My Family & Other Animals adaptation from many years back IIRC.
Watched it too although my eldest pointed out that the first lizard they spotted in Corfu was a Bearded Dragon, which come from Australia - not Corfu

Stag was good fun. A bit sick - very sick - but enjoyable.

I agree on the black humour bits, but that's what made it so watchable. It was a bit like when I first watched the office it made me laugh in a 'shocked, I shouldn't really laugh' way. We need more like it, the Beeb is so PC and tame these days.

We watched Undercover yesterday evening (BBC1). It has some big boots to follow in the Night Manager. But it has potential, good casting. (six parter).

The Walking Dead Finale.

Awful. Terrible finale. Wont say anymore as many wont have seen it but it was very disappointing.

Totally agree, thought it was terrible.

They haven't left it like that before so it is a different angle.

The Walking Dead Finale.

Totally agree, thought it was terrible.

They haven't left it like that before so it is a different angle.

Cheers chaps, haven't watched it yet, but I'm really looking forward to it now!

For those that have seen the final episode of the latest season of walking dead.

Spoiler:  
Who do you think it is? My first thoughts are Abraham or his old bit of stuff or the new one. Especially after his chat about wanting to have kids.

Thought it was a really disappointing episode and long winded. But I can't wait until October for season 7.

The Walking Dead last episode - I think we now need Season 7 to know how 6 finished. Disappointing finale.

Gok's Lunchbox.

In mitigation, it was only because a good friend of my sister's was on, so thought I'd see how she got on. The most mindless pap I have ever watched. Tammy came across well (albeit she came last) but dear me it was a bad telly.

Although this was a daytime ITV show, so not sure I should have expected anything else...

Last edited:
Gok's Lunchbox.

In mitigation, it was only because a good friend of my sister's was on, so thought I'd see how she got on. The most mindless pap I have ever watched. Tammy cam across well (albeit she came last) but dear me it was a bad telly.

Although this was a daytime ITV show, so not sure I should have expected anything else...

With a name like TAMMY she woz robbed.

Back