• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Lilyhammer on Netflix. Just great. Frankie(Was in The Sopranos) from the mafia in New York, brings his ways and means of doing things to Norway. Gets better from the start of episode 3, so stick with it. Some really amusing moments, like pushing someone down a winter Olympics ski slope.

Really great series of Celeb Masterchef. Never thought I'd warm to Rylan, but out of the Simon Cowell spotlight he seems a really nice and witty chap, and a naturally good cook too.

#TeamRylan!

Really great series of Celeb Masterchef. Never thought I'd warm to Rylan, but out of the Simon Cowell spotlight he seems a really nice and witty chap, and a naturally good cook too.

#TeamRylan!
Agreed. His 'Cheerful Meal' was among the most clever and nice looking things I've ever seen anyone cook on Celebrity Masterchef.

Is there another young student this year? She was the best bit last year. "Two hours in the oven, oh brilliant, time for some revision!"

No idea as yet mate. They usually have a mix of ages, notably a young hot filly that Paul Hollywood can ruin his marriage over (again).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33687012

Edit: There you go. I'm betting Flora, 19, will be his doyenne...the silver haired fox.....

And Scottish as well, crikey. Pretty much the only way to top that would be to get Karen Gillan on.

Actually, better not, she'd burn the set down, she's that clumsy. Still, could be worse. Matt'd blow it up or something...

The latest TD episode was excellent. Looking forward to the (90 min!) finale next week.

Just finished Tut, the Channel 5 fictional two parter on Tutankhamun. Pretty good considering it was Channel 5. Watched on Demand 5, therefore no adverts.

Back