• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

The last episode of Top Gear with Clarkson, Hammond and May last night was quality and showed why it won't be the same with anyone new. Shame that they couldn't have made it more like a normal show, seemed a bit like an exhibition which was overly scripted at times and Hammond and May clearly didn't want to be there.

The last episode of Top Gear with Clarkson, Hammond and May last night was quality and showed why it won't be the same with anyone new. Shame that they couldn't have made it more like a normal show, seemed a bit like an exhibition which was overly scripted at times and Hammond and May clearly didn't want to be there.

No, they were clearly presenting under a cloud. Only the filmed clips showed the normal irreverence.

Finished the first series of 'The Wire' it took a while to get into it but once you start to get the characters it gets good. Got series two already downloaded and ready to hopefully enjoy.

Idris Elba is great in it too. Definitely becoming one of my favourite actors.

Such a shame but by the sounds of things the new show will have a bigger budget. I know there is talks of Netflix getting it but it also being shown at 8pm on a Sunday on ITV. Now that would be funny.

If the rumours of Jodie Kidd being on (Not)Top Gear with Evans that would make the show truly unwatchable. Anyone who has seen the classic car show on channel 5 will agree. The only good thing again if rumours true would be if they had Guy Martin who is always entertaining to watch. Can see (Not)Top Gear ending up like Fifth Gear!

If they want a lass on the show then Suzi Perry or bust (not that kind) for me. She knows what she's on about (and is the only one on the F1 team I haven't wanted to punch at some point).

If they want a lass on the show then Suzi Perry or bust (not that kind) for me. She knows what she's on about (and is the only one on the F1 team I haven't wanted to punch at some point).

She has said she would love to do it but with the busy F1 schedule she doubt she will be able to commit. She was doing something similar when she was presenting on MotoGP and The Gadget Show and ended up leaving both.

She has said she would love to do it but with the busy F1 schedule she doubt she will be able to commit. She was doing something similar when she was presenting on MotoGP and The Gadget Show and ended up leaving both.

She was forced out of the Gadget Show though when they wanted to revamp it.

Im sure Top Gear would be more of a demand on her though.

Back