• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Not sure when he appears, possibly the last two. Didnt realise it was him at first but did think it sounded like a musician as he was well wooden.

Wiki'd Penny Dreadful, sounds like my cup of tea. On to the list of TV I must get round to at some point it goes.

55c816a5169027501c6f13d4_td-salute.gif

There's been this great show on in the evenings over here in Oz recently. It's a tale of good triumphing over evil, some of it's really brutal too and one episode started with about 90 minutes of good pulverising evil and grinding evils face into the dirt till it begged for mercy.

I think it was called 'The Ashes' or something like that. It was VERY good.

Amazon it before or are you watching it as aired? 'Cause I Amazoned it during my free trial, and it's going Dark. Don't be surprised to see an 18 rating. It's what Amazon gave dome of the eps.

Have watched it from the beginning, it's always had goriness in it so I'm not surprised at that from Amazon.

Don't know if anyone has seen this yet, spin-off starts 23rd August. About the outbreak, set in LA.

[video=youtube;yzXglr5bc3w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzXglr5bc3w[/video]

This starts on Monday, looks great and getting really good reviews:

[video=youtube;t8VpChKfkd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8VpChKfkd8[/video]

I knew him from LA Law.

Marilyn Manson was the strangest one, not sure he would have appeared yet. Took a while to realise who he was.

Just seen episode 1 of season 7. Jesus, Manson has put on some weight!

I watched the first episode of Show Me a Hero and it was fantastic. Never realised a TV show about a council dealing with social housing could be so engrossing. Fantastic TV with a stellar cast.

I watched the first episode of Show Me a Hero and it was fantastic. Never realised a TV show about a council dealing with social housing could be so engrossing. Fantastic TV with a stellar cast.

Second episode was even better. Exceptional TV.

Fear the Walking Dead.

Think this will be good, but boring first episode. Took too long to get going and all the characters so far I want to get eaten, they arent particularly likeable.

watched the first episode of Mr Robot and enjoyed it. Is the whole thing good (no spoilers)?

Back