• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook 👨‍🍳

Transfer news
I can share a couple, but some names may reappear on the whiteboard so don’t want to name all of them.

Jack Sims at Braintree, Harrison Male at Dorking, Pearce and Felix (RWB) at Worthing, Stephen Duke-McKenna, Omar Mussa, the Chelmsford centre half who signed for Aldershot whose name escapes me at the moment.
He joined Torquay on the 26th July after being released by Dagenham on the 3rd May but the takeover happened on the 19th July.

Was we too late in making our interest known and he opted for a team in the league below, or had he already signed for Torquay prior to the takeover and we were just too late to the party?

He joined Torquay on the 26th July after being released by Dagenham on the 3rd May but the takeover happened on the 19th July.

Was we too late in making our interest known and he opted for a team in the league below, or had he already signed for Torquay prior to the takeover and we were just too late to the party?

I’ve heard two versions of events on that one.

One, he wanted to move out of Essex and back further south, having played his best football down in Weymouth.

Two, Torquay offered big money, bigger than us. With them having had financial troubles, like us, recently, I hope this isn’t the case. Equally, I’m delighted we haven’t gone into a bidding way, like we’ve done previously, just to get out man.

No, all I’m saying is those names have all been rumoured with us and if we bring them all in happy days.

Talks are still ongoing with Tshimanga/agent/Peterborough.
I suspect peterborough will want to hang on here and see if they can offload him permanently.

IF we can get these 5 over the line (assuming we are in for them of course) then that would certainly be a quality bit of last minute business. Over to you King Kev and COSU. 🙏

🟢 Kabongo Tshimanga: ST: Peterborough. 🔥 🗣️

🟢 George Wind: RB: Billericay. 🔥 🗣️

🟠 Rafferty Pedder: CAM: Free agent.

🟠 James Hillson: GK: Free agent.

🟠 George Moncur: CM: Orient.

If he's fit & focussed, then that would be a hell of a signing at this level...

Certainly ticks the box for experienced CM that has goals and assists in him.
Would add experience for sure as well as hopefully a few goals to our midfield is what we need more of from midfielders be in testing to see how this goes .

From my os neigbour who season ticket there
He's a great player on his day, but something's not right with him, doesn't seem to want to stay fit for some reason then he's blowing out his arse after 20 mins..

Back