• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook 👨‍🍳

Transfer news
Surprised we haven’t offered Zuriel Otseh-Taiwo a deal but equally we don’t know what he was seeking. Saw enough to suggest he can do a job at NL level. We need a few more in the door and Pedder may be one. We still have time. Better to be light and then bring in available players, that may not have been an option after EFL deadline ends, than sign lesser players to make the numbers up

Anyone got a name for the GK that got 15-20 mins last night?

Why is it embarrassing ? Our opposition play in the level directly below the League of Ireland. They have reached the 3rd round of the Irish equivalent of the FA Cup. Would suggest that at worst their level is Conference North/South. All this talk about Sunday League at best is misguided.
Yes we should be winning every game, but in the real world it doesn't happen.
Very well said

That's what I thought, but I saw others on X saying it wasn't him?...

Maybe there's some confusion with the new GK Coach now involved.
CP said on his live blog that the keeper from last night was 'an Irish player who had been helping out in training'

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-31 at 09.38.13.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-31 at 09.38.13.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 91
Hiya Smiffy, here's the transfer income from my Barnet contact confirming their sell ons and income funding their activity for the most part this pre season:

"We got 50% of Ronnie Edward’s £3m transfer from Peterborough to Soton.
We also got some add-on money from Jack Taylor being part of Ipswich’s squad that got promoted to the EPL.
A little earlier, we started receiving the £1m we are due from Peterborough after they sold Ephron Mason-Clark to Coventry City for £4.25m."
Well Arsenal have put a bid in for Daniel Bentley to Wolves. I wonder if we will get any sell on?

Back