• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook 👨‍🍳

Transfer news
I watched him play for ipswich few years back and witnessed 1 of the best goals iv seen at football match vs mk dons. He definitely got talent, be top signing if we are able to get deal done. Hopefully he got the hunger and desire to play in the National League. Championship to National League in 2 years is big drop tbf

Last edited:
I watched him play for ipswich few years back and witnessed 1 of the best goals iv seen at football match vs mk dons. He definitely got talent, be top signing if we are able to get deal done. Hopefully he got the hunger and desire to play in the National League. Championship to National League in 2 years is big drop tbf
Think is he 28. From what ive heard he is keen to join and just wants to feel wanted and appreciated. One thing he will get from kev and co and the fan base is just that if he produces. In many ways its similar to the Moncur signing. Would be very useful at this level

7 goals in 57 matches… Going by our striker record, it’s a match!

View attachment 33799
Last year
L1 7+9 1 goal
L2 13+12 4 goals

Year before
Championship 0+8 0 goals
L1 8+8 2 goals

Year before
L1 29+14 12 goals

Year before
Championship 8+26 3 goals

Year before
Championship 26+7 11 goals

So goal record better than Tshimanga’s at L1/Championship level, as good at this level and would be a permanent.

Also cost QPR £2.25m

I think he will do. But yes put as 7 in 57 it looks a little less attractive even if misleading.

Fingers crossed this time it is over the line…

Think is he 28. From what ive heard he is keen to join and just wants to feel wanted and appreciated. One thing he will get from kev and co and the fan base is just that if he produces. In many ways its similar to the Moncur signing. Would be very useful at this level
He is indeed 28, born 26-10-95.

'sI watched him play for ipswich few years back and witnessed 1 of the best goals iv seen at football match vs mk dons. He definitely got talent, be top signing if we are able to get deal done. Hopefully he got the hunger and desire to play in the National League. Championship to National League in 2 years is big drop tbf
He's probably got a good 5/6 years left in the pro game.

IF he does sign, applies himself and has a good season, scoring a decent amount of goals. He may earn himself a move back to the EFL. That's the way I'd look at it if I was him anyway. A move hasn't materialised thus far, so would perhaps make sense for him and us at this stage. Maybe Moncs has had a word in his shell like also as they were mates at Col Ewe?

He at good age. It's got to be worth punt given he got bags of EFL experience in all leagues and we need striker. He got 15 plus goals in him if he motivated to play in the National League. The likes of moncur and bonne have got the ability it's just if the desire is there I guess.

He's probably got a good 5/6 years left in the pro game.

IF he does sign, applies himself and has a good season, scoring a decent amount of goals. He may earn himself a move back to the EFL. That's the way I'd look at it if I was him anyway. A move hasn't materialised thus far, so would perhaps make sense for him and us at this stage. Maybe Moncs has had a word in his shell like also as they were mates at Col Ewe?
Atleast he knows he guaranteed to start for us compared to if he went elsewhere so that's an attraction straight away. Hopefully he can be difference maker in getting us into the play offs.

Back