• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³

Transfer news
Weā€™re going into a league fixture with no striker as it stands
As it stands Cardwell is still a Shrimper.

If thereā€™s still time to announce his departure then thereā€™s still time to announce his replacement.

I think Cardwell is excellent but weā€™ve won games without him with Wreh and Powell up front or Powell and the husk of Hyde and even Vilhete and Kabongolo.

Last edited:
As it stands Cardwell is still a Shrimper.

If thereā€™s still time to announce his departure then thereā€™s still time to announce his replacement.

I think Cardwell is excellent but weā€™ve wonā€™t games without him with Wreh and Powell up front or Powell and the husk of Hyde and even Vilhete and Kabongolo.
Halcyon days....

So when this week started we were probably 4 players behind other teams.

As the week is ending, weā€™re currently 6 players behindā€¦ progress!

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be told Iā€™m slagging off COSU when they saved us - but the inability to have even close to a full squad is ridiculous given the backing the club have received from fans.

LS costing us signings once again ffs

Behave šŸ¤£ His agent was claiming Dagenham were back in for him. That's not on me. Clearly an attempt to get more money out of the deal.

Dagenham might not have even been in for him. You don't think they've been monitoring him all summer? He tore it up for them last year. They offered him a deal and wanted more money. He went on trial to Exeter instead and it didn't work out.

Don't take the bait from a cheap tweet insinuating that another club is going to sign a player because of a tweet a fan account has posted. Football doesn't work like that.

All I'll say is the same person then posted an article about Southend being interested in a certain Luton Town striker. Clubs do their own scouting and Those words are banned on players. He's been a known free agent all summer.

Anyway, as far as I know and like I said earlier the deal moved closer with him training today. It's moved even closer as I understand it.

So when this week started we were probably 4 players behind other teams.

As the week is ending, weā€™re currently 6 players behindā€¦ progress!

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be told Iā€™m slagging off COSU when they saved us - but the inability to have even close to a full squad is ridiculous given the backing the club have received from fans.
Okay, 5 nowā€¦

Back