• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³

Transfer news
Itā€™s poorly phrased but I think it is saying they are speaking to two players: one who played in L1 last season (note past tense - this is likely Bonne as heā€™s a free agent) and one currently on the books of a NL side.

img_6140-jpeg.33548
Yes, was typing that whilst you posted!:Smile:

Hang on a minute, as I understand it, Bonne is (or was) with Gills last season; Tshimanga is with Peterborough; Adwarka is on the books of aNL club but, to my knowledge didn't play in League One last season (and as you pointed out , his injury makes him unlikely). Maybe I misread Smiffy's post as it's a little ambiguous........is he talking of ONE or TWO players???
Bonne went to Cambridge in L1 on loan for second half of the season

Itā€™s poorly phrased but I think it is saying they are speaking to two players: one who played in L1 last season (note past tense - this is likely Bonne as heā€™s a free agent) and one currently on the books of a NL side.

img_6140-jpeg.33548

Was about to post the same, it reads like 2 strikers not 1

Well, Kev said that it was unlikely anything would happen before Boston and the day before Moncur had been signed and pictures and interviews etc.

Who knows..

Barnet is signing players on average wages of 2.5k a week, so they are making a loss, especially their gate money.
Genuine question - how do you know this? Earlier on various people seemed to know what wages we are paying until @Shepshead who has good intel said it didnā€™t stack up. If players wages arenā€™t published how do so many people seem to know what everyone earns?

Ryan Glover has joined Barnet ahead of tomorrow
As a player why would you do that? We obviously have the bigger mystic. You might get a few more $ at Barnet these days but when was the last time those ****s finished 11th in the championship or got to consecutive LDV vans finals? Barnet are non league, semi- professional, park football to their core. Their ground is called the hive for ****s sake, sounds like a pay by the hour workspace with **** Wi-Fi

Last edited:
As a player why would you do that? We obviously have the bigger mystic. You might get a few more $ at Barnet these days but when was the last time those ****s finished 11th in the championship or got to consecutive LDV vans finals? Barnet are non league, semi- professional, park football to their core. Their ground is called the hive for ****s sake, sounds like a pay by the hour workspace with **** Wi-Fi
And,,,,,,they now play in Edgware.

Back