• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³

Transfer news
Donā€™t forget Adwarka came through London Shrimper. For that reason I donā€™t buy the ā€œnothing to see hereā€ routine by Wealdstone. I know the player explained his absence as a ā€œtight hamstringā€ but nothing official in any communications/press about him being injured- something is a foot. We shall see.

Otherwise Tshimanga will have to do I guessā€¦

Thatā€™s all- donā€™t want to appear greedy..

Kabonga Tshimanga would be a very welcome addition, but we will have to wait and see.

Where are you basing that he is made of glass? He played 35 times last season and 40 odd the season before. That narrative has no substance to it. If he had Hyde's record for injuries on paper I'd agree with you.
Maybe not made of glass but there is surely a significant question mark over his durability. Started 20 league games last season and was subbed off in I think 19 of them. I think he may have been subbed off as a sub more often than he got to 80 (let alone 90) minutes.

He looks like being someone who weā€™ll need to pair with someone who can spell him fairly frequently. Thatā€™s not impossible but Iā€™m not sure if that player is currently in our squad? As I said earlier pairing him with Pedder might work well but will the budget stretch to him as well?

Maybe not made of glass but there is surely a significant question mark over his durability. Started 20 league games last season and was subbed off in I think 19 of them. I think he may have been subbed off as a sub more often than he got to 80 (let alone 90) minutes.

He looks like being someone who weā€™ll need to pair with someone who can spell him fairly frequently. Thatā€™s not impossible but Iā€™m not sure if that player is currently in our squad? As I said earlier pairing him with Pedder might work well but will the budget stretch to him as well?

I think he has well and truly burnt his bridges here.

Why would Maher go back to him?

Couldnt resist this !

My sweet George
Hallelujah
Mmm My Lord

I really want to see you George
Really want to be with you
Really want to see you Lord
But its taken so long My Lord ( Hallelujah )

I really want to know you'
Really want to go up with you
Really want you to show us George
But it wont take long ( Hallelujah)

My sweet attacking centre midfield George
My Lord ( Hallelujah )
My sweet Lord ( Hallelujah )

Donā€™t forget Adwarka came through London Shrimper. For that reason I donā€™t buy the ā€œnothing to see hereā€ routine by Wealdstone. I know the player explained his absence as a ā€œtight hamstringā€ but nothing official in any communications/press about him being injured- something is a foot. We shall see.

Otherwise Tshimanga will have to do I guessā€¦

Thatā€™s all- donā€™t want to appear greedy..

Hmm, more likely to be the leg if its a Hamstring......

In Valencia on holiday at the moment so a bit out of the loop. Dog walking Orient 'mate' messaged me earlier saying Moncur will be an amazing addition for us. Class player, will boss the midfield. Here's hoping. I'm off for paella.

Try and get to La Seu mate, thereā€™s a beautiful little square in the heart of the old town, with a brilliant restaurant (great steak) called Ocho. Ā”Vamos!

Back