• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³

Transfer news
Surely there canā€™t be room in the budget for both Moncur and Tshimanga?

So what names are we looking at up top?

It seems like the Adarkwa rumor had no legs, Wealdstone supposedly dismissed that one on their socials straight away

*pinch of salt* their admin could have just been a salty fan šŸ˜‚

Surely with Moncur coming in, Tshimanga is a no-go now

Realistically the only positions we NEED are a fourth striker and second keeper.

Other than that a younger attacking midfield to back up Moncur (Jack Spong from Worthing) would see us sorted.

I still think we need another attack minded centre mid - Moncur is a great upgrade but he has the hallmarks of the Hyde signing - great experience, quality player - but made of glass

I still think we need another attack minded centre mid - Moncur is a great upgrade but he has the hallmarks of the Hyde signing - great experience, quality player - but made of glass
Where are you basing that he is made of glass? He played 35 times last season and 40 odd the season before. That narrative has no substance to it. If he had Hyde's record for injuries on paper I'd agree with you.

Sorry but as pointed out by others his games played based on time spent at his Club's, Hull aside which was more to do with not fitting in when the Manager changed, just doesn't support a made of glass tag, a more than respectable amount of games on the Stat sheet.

Realistically the only positions we NEED are a fourth striker and second keeper.

Other than that a younger attacking midfield to back up Moncur (Jack Spong from Worthing) would see us sorted.

Well, technically, we have a second keeper in Hillson.

He isnā€™t the long term solution I donā€™t think, and that is reflected in his contract he has, but at the moment we are fine there.

Great signing. We have been needing a playmaker type who can get goals and provide assists, moncur will certainly provide that. Striker and central midfielder to compete with husin and miley would be decent, other than that we're pretty much done I would say.

Back