• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³

Transfer news
I didnā€™t realise Mr Browns Ghost was ITK?
Iā€™m not what a stupid tag to have ā€¦ just posting stuff I know like I always have , we are a local football club and sign players form around the local area we all probably have the off friend or two that works in and around the club .. this tag of ITK makes me feel sick ā€¦ ITK on a fans forum for a non league football club ? Naaa Iā€™ll just stay as the speaker of truth that like I always have Iā€™d rather be known as a **** .. bat with a straight bat and say it how it is

Oh deffo is! Remember how right he was about the takeover not happening?

100% connected. The Christopher Moltisanti of the zone.

I think the fact the genuine in the knows keeping quiet here tells you everything.
Agreed always been a clown .. what was it I keep reading ?? 6 minutes form going bustā€¦ I was pretty close . I put my flag up as my profile picture a long long time ago .. pretty clear who I am .. funny though you all snigger behind your keyboards .. no oneā€™s ever challenged me out in the real world Iā€™m not hard to find

As before the player has a big say here. He will get his money either way. If he wants to be here, and word is he does, then he doesnā€™t have to go anywhere ( and collect 100 % of his wage) so for Orient itā€™s ugly but they are over a barrel and we are the least worse of just two options.

Hopefully what we are offering is isnā€™t a complete insult- probably the only thing that could stop a deal or delay it

Wow, quite the move for him. He must've really impressed. I think he was a name that had been mentioned behind the scenes. Scored shedloads for Worthing youth teams and then bagged 7 in 11 when he broke into the first team towards the end of last season. Got a good future ahead of him I think.
He really is a great prospect and didn't look out of place at step 2 but whether he could go straight into step 1 I'm not sure about. As a Rebel playing one type of football (and part time at that) since he joined us aged 13 I would say he needs careful developing and broadening of his football education.

From a Worthing fan and long term lurker on your forum, best wishes for the season

Iā€™m not what a stupid tag to have ā€¦ just posting stuff I know like I always have , we are a local football club and sign players form around the local area we all probably have the off friend or two that works in and around the club .. this tag of ITK makes me feel sick ā€¦ ITK on a fans forum for a non league football club ? Naaa Iā€™ll just stay as the speaker of truth that like I always have Iā€™d rather be known as a **** .. bat with a straight bat and say it how it is
Now now son we know you were always a modest one who shy's away from the limelight.

Well peeps, he has been sorting out big Kathy who works in the shrimpers bar lounge who is 2nd cousins with Brian Dear . For certain favours (I can't and would feel sick going into what) from the big fella, she pecks Stag's head for info who in turn feeds it to MBG who then after a few too many spurts in out on here in broken coded English. that only a few of us (ITK's) understand.

I wish you would get off his back (Big Kathy don't mind you) and give the lad a break because despite his faults he bleeds blue, has an SUFC sticker in his car and keeps the local MSE businesses going on pay day when he treats himself to a couple of brasses.

Some of you lot are just plain nasty it seems.

šŸ˜±

Lots of comments about George on the Orient forum, I have taken an interest because some people thought he might be coming back to us although I think that is unlikely. We have a very promising midfield this season, so George would struggle to get a game! Anyway amongst the rubbish there is a few interesting comments on there, one fan thinks SUFC and another club in your division are interested in signing him. https://lofcforum.boards.net/thread/15422/george-moncurs-future

Lots of comments about George on the Orient forum, I have taken an interest because some people thought he might be coming back to us although I think that is unlikely. We have a very promising midfield this season, so George would struggle to get a game! Anyway amongst the rubbish there is a few interesting comments on there, one fan thinks SUFC and another club in your division are interested in signing him. https://lofcforum.boards.net/thread/15422/george-moncurs-future

That thread was a painful read.

Back