• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook 👨‍🍳

Transfer news
I hope we do announce Adarkwa before Saturday. Not only because he is ideal in age, player type and adds depth to our squad, but to go back and with a retort to the Stones fan who questions our ITKs:

Shrimper_95 said:
Had a bid accepted for Adarkwa apparently.
Dunno who your source is, but it’s total nonsense.
He’s also not “injured”. He’s actually really injured. That’s why he was missing on Saturday, not because of some alleged move to Southend!

It seems he only signed a new contract with Wealdstone in February 24 and Wealdstone were delighted. The only height stat I can find for the bloke shows him to be 1.80mtrs which would not make him a towering beast. I think I'll wait for the obligatory scarf above head stuff.

Another photo of him which shows he's quite a good sizeIMG_7413.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Londonshrimper says it off, out bid by Woking, is that true.
That’s Kendall he is talking about.

I did just ask him if he thinks the deal will be done by Saturday for the Wealdstone lad and he isn’t sure. It sure why it takes so long to get these deals over the line. Medway Blues said it nearly happened Friday so why now 5 days later still not signed. Guess these things can take time but we seem to be masters at it. Anyway if he is a target and we get him then waiting a bit longer won’t hurt

Our problem is creating chances from open play , we need Bridge back on the wing being more direct ,
We need to be able to break from defending far faster , and in that regard we need a more attacking central midfielder . Our defence is solid .
It’s our pace on the break that is sssooooo slow
I know I won’t be popular, but Dackers last season had what were missing.. can’t say he’s the striker option, but a #10 would be a good fit

That’s Kendall he is talking about.

I did just ask him if he thinks the deal will be done by Saturday for the Wealdstone lad and he isn’t sure. It sure why it takes so long to get these deals over the line. Medway Blues said it nearly happened Friday so why now 5 days later still not signed. Guess these things can take time but we seem to be masters at it. Anyway if he is a target and we get him then waiting a bit longer won’t hurt
Could it be, as the Stones fan suggested he genuinely does have an injury and we would be waiting for that to clear up?

A bit of both sources being correct at the same time?

Back