• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³

Transfer news
I know I wonā€™t be popular, but Dackers last season had what were missing.. canā€™t say heā€™s the striker option, but a #10 would be a good fit
Thatā€™s actually not a bad shout at all. I actually really liked him as a number 10 and he showed he had real technical ability with some of his dribbling. Not for me as a striker, but heā€™s shown some promise as a 10 for sure.

Thatā€™s actually not a bad shout at all. I actually really liked him as a number 10 and he showed he had real technical ability with some of his dribbling. Not for me as a striker, but heā€™s shown some promise as a 10 for sure.
He did one dribble at Solihull away which left us all speechless. Otherwise I donā€™t recall him dribbling. Weā€™ve had our time with Dackers but someone his height in a number 10 playmaker role would be a very amusing site, just donā€™t want to see it at RH

Last edited:
He did one dribble at Solihull away which left us all speechless. Otherwise I donā€™t recall him dribbling. Weā€™ve had our time with Dackers but someone his Waite in a number 10 playmaker role would be a very amusing site, just donā€™t want to see it at RH
Yeah, you're probably right to be fair! That dribble thoughā€¦

I dont see what difference it makes. Itā€™s not a new thing for fans to discuss transfer rumours?
Thatā€™s why Iā€™m unsure if itā€™s becoming a hindrance. I donā€™t see why it would, but I know Kev has been annoyed previously about stuff getting leaked and said itā€™s unhelpful.

Very odd for an official Twitter account to be so disturbed by an internet rumour that someone is interested in one of their players that they respond with a bit of a **** take. I actually don't mind it, but it's not very professional. Do they do this every time there's a similar rumour about one of their players? No, they don't, so why get their panties in a bunch about this one?

If anything, it suggests that there has been some interest, but that Wealdstone are probably holding out for some extra dosh. After all, Adarkwa signed a new deal in February as we know, so they probably feel able to hold out as long as it takes to squeeze out some extra cash. I guess we'll see in due course.

Very odd for an official Twitter account to be so disturbed by an internet rumour that someone is interested in one of their players that they respond with a bit of a **** take. I actually don't mind it, but it's not very professional. Do they do this every time there's a similar rumour about one of their players? No, they don't, so why get their panties in a bunch about this one?

If anything, it suggests that there has been some interest, but that Wealdstone are probably holding out for some extra dosh. After all, Adarkwa signed a new deal in February as we know, so they probably feel able to hold out as long as it takes to squeeze out some extra cash. I guess we'll see in due course.

Also if Adarkwa is actually injured do we want to sign him?

Back