• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2024/25 - Time to Cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³

Transfer news
Exactly.

Whether he joins us, FGR, stays at Orient or goes elsewhere on loan, he is getting his Ā£4k.

Itā€™s down to the club trying to get him, and Orient to agree the percentage split, just like Tshimanga.

If I was a betting man, Iā€™d have Ā£1 on Moncur and 50p on Tshimanga. Unless something drastic happens with the budget, we certainly wonā€™t be getting bothā€¦
I know you mentioned about getting a Striker, midfielder and goalkeeper as the last three positions, so do you think if we get Moncur, we won't get Pedder? Or do you think we'd sign Pedder and Moncur without signing a striker?

Heard about this a couple weeks back as got few people who support os..

One of them said this
He's a great player on his day, but something's not right with him, doesn't seem to want to stay fit for some reason then he's blowing out his arse after 20 mins
Exactly that, he has great vision and quality on the ball, he is not a troublemaker in any way, but is happy with his lot and doesn't have that drive in him to keep fit and work hard, several of his managers have mentioned that.

Let's say Moncur is on 4kpw or 200k+ per year and has 2 years left including this one.

Orient could offer 100k to the player to off load and he could sign on.

They would then be saving 300k.

The flipside, we offer to pay 40% of wages and Orient save around 170k

Depends what works best for Orient and or the player.

He could just chose to run his contract down

Let's say Moncur is on 4kpw or 200k+ per year and has 2 years left including this one.

Orient could offer 100k to the player to off load and he could sign on.

They would then be saving 300k.

The flipside, we offer to pay 40% of wages and Orient save around 170k

Depends what works best for Orient and or the player.

He could just chose to run his contract down
He has 1 year left I think I.e this year?

Back