• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can add one more, not sure how it goes if a player is injured, as in not sure we can de register him to sign someone else. I didn't think we could loan anyone though just able to use non contracted players, but that’s probably wrong given some say we are tying to sign Dackers.

We will be heavily reliant on the youth set up for the first 2 or 3 games i guess
dont think we can if not registered, but not certain

Work on the South stand has been ongoing, and seats are now going in. This will be better for our visit. Can create a good atmosphere in this section. Up the Blues

Attachments

• Eastleigh away end.jpg
    Eastleigh away end.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 66
I don’t think it’s that they aren’t registered or don’t need registering. We have their registrations? It’s that they don’t count towards the 16 if they are under 21? And have not yet made any/a certain number of appearances at first team level?

I don’t think it’s that they aren’t registered or don’t need registering. We have their registrations? It’s that they don’t count towards the 16 if they are under 21? And have not yet made any/a certain number of appearances at first team level?
Yes, if they don't need registering then they won't need to count against the 16 surely?

Yes, if they don't need registering then they won't need to count against the 16 surely?
Well I think they are registered, you can’t play an unregistered player. But they just don’t count towards the 16 limit for the purposes of the embargo (because it is defined you does and who doesn’t).

Well I think they are registered, you can’t play an unregistered player. But they just don’t count towards the 16 limit for the purposes of the embargo (because it is defined you does and who doesn’t).
The embargo rules that I posted don't mention age. But hopefully posters are correct on the age factor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back