• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is wishful thinking at this stage but just looking at the list of free agents on Transfermarkt and players who could be realistic targets, some names that stand out in the positions we most need (goalkeeper, centre-back, striker in my opinion):

Elliot Parish (GK)
Joe Grayson (versatile defender/midfielder)
Richard Nartey (CB)
Ashley Eastham (CB)
Kieran Agard (CF)
Rhys Bennett (CB)
Richie Bennett (CF)
Ryan Sandford (GK)
Freddie Sears (CF)

I know this is wishful thinking at this stage but just looking at the list of free agents on Transfermarkt and players who could be realistic targets, some names that stand out in the positions we most need (goalkeeper, centre-back, striker in my opinion):

Elliot Parish (GK)
Joe Grayson (versatile defender/midfielder)
Richard Nartey (CB)
Ashley Eastham (CB)
Kieran Agard (CF)
Rhys Bennett (CB)
Richie Bennett (CF)
Ryan Sandford (GK)
Freddie Sears (CF)
Only heard of 1 of those players and have never been impressed with Freddie Sears when I've seen him.

I'm really not sure we even can? Very confusing
Im pretty certain we can, we are allowed to sign players on loan or non contract to a maximum squad size of 16. With clifford gone thats 15. Lomas we know is out injured for maybe up to another 3-4 weeks so could be deregistered in the short term. With his injury that's 14 fit. one of those is Mooney who apparently doesnt want to be here and Kev is binned him off. Thats then 13 for tomorrow unless we are able to get replacements. This is like bloody Sunday morning football as a manager and you are getting calls saturday night from players who arent available

Im pretty certain we can, we are allowed to sign players on loan or non contract to a maximum squad size of 16. With clifford gone thats 15. Lomas we know is out injured for maybe up to another 3-4 weeks so could be deregistered in the short term. With his injury that's 14 fit. one of those is Mooney who apparently doesnt want to be here and Kev is binned him off. Thats then 13 for tomorrow unless we are able to get replacements. This is like bloody Sunday morning football as a manager and you are getting calls saturday night from players who arent available
I think we can add one more, not sure how it goes if a player is injured, as in not sure we can de register him to sign someone else. I didn't think we could loan anyone though just able to use non contracted players, but that’s probably wrong given some say we are tying to sign Dackers.

We will be heavily reliant on the youth set up for the first 2 or 3 games i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back