• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it wasn't, as the link proves.
Oh I see…. Sorry, I hadn’t gone to the link (trying to multitask working and modding, and probably cocking both up!). Edit: actually even the link says it doesn’t it! Haha oops. Not really properly awake yet…

Struggling to work out the circumstances of 3 coming in today as per @Dubai. I can see filling Clifford's spot but thought we would need to let Mooney and one other go first. Maybe we will get more departures announced today.

United may have a sell on for Bish too which could work in our favour if he fulfils his potential?
I’m always a bit dubious about ‘undisclosed fee’ transfers. A favourite ruse of Ronnie’s makes it feel even more dubious!

Does anyone know whether the details are shared somewhere (the FA?) so clubs like us know how much we should receive from this transaction and if there’s a chance of further income in future under the terms of the new transfer?

Struggling to work out the circumstances of 3 coming in today as per @Dubai. I can see filling Clifford's spot but thought we would need to let Mooney and one other go first. Maybe we will get more departures announced today.
Presumably it could only happen if one or two more leave / are unregistered?

I think @Dubai suggested tomorrow for news? Whether he’s ITK or not it seems a pretty good shout that something might happen for at least one coming in ahead of Saturday given we have an available spot now.

In a parallel universe where Southend aren’t cursed, it might be worth holding out hopes that the embargo could be torpaedoed to let a few in the door. That’s just crazy talk though.

Presumably it could only happen if one or two more leave / are unregistered?

I think @Dubai suggested tomorrow for news? Whether he’s ITK or not it seems a pretty good shout that something might happen for at least one coming in ahead of Saturday given we have an available spot now.

In a parallel universe where Southend aren’t cursed, it might be worth holding out hopes that the embargo could be torpaedoed to let a few in the door. That’s just crazy talk though.
Does feel crazy but also feels that things seem to be going on behind the scenes.

I think Bazza meant the transfer from us to Man U was free.

It sounds like we might have 15% of whatever Man U received, which is a welcome bonus. Probably not enough to really change our finances that much but it all helps. Maybe £100k absolute tops if we’re lucky?
Nearer £40k I would have thought.

Just seen Nile Ranger, Andre Blackman and Ricky Holmes tucking into the breakfast buffet at Toby Carvery. Make of that what you will.
Just seen a guy in a white vest who looks like Dimitar Berbatov but with a bit of a paunch in front of me at Aldi buying eight cans of Galahad and a chorizo ring. Make of THAT what you will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back