• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re quite possibly right, although I’m not sure Demi would be seen as a priority over another keeper?

I’d reckon Dackers (if that comes to pass) and a keeper are the two top priorities with JD on hand on the coaching staff to be registered to play if there’s an injury to Gus.
If we've only got 16 players I can't see us wanting to carry a second goalkeeper.

Seems a bit of a pony deal. Didn’t we let him go for free? I understand that it’s a tough one to not let him go to Man Utd, but something like 25% - 50% would be a fairer sell on IMO.

Seems a bit of a pony deal. Didn’t we let him go for free? I understand that it’s a tough one to not let him go to Man Utd, but something like 25% - 50% would be a fairer sell on IMO.
I think 15% in itself is proof of a pretty good job done by the club in terms of negotiation. Never in a million years would we get a 50% sell on fee.

Fair enough. Just seems a bit rubbish a talented young player being sold for 15% of his next transfer. Not saying that the negotiation was poor but more about the sad state of the game

Not free. An "undisclosed fee".

Not free. An "undisclosed fee".
I think Bazza meant the transfer from us to Man U was free.

It sounds like we might have 15% of whatever Man U received, which is a welcome bonus. Probably not enough to really change our finances that much but it all helps. Maybe £100k absolute tops if we’re lucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back