• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deals can be close and still not happen.

He probably takes a loss on the 9-a-side thing but he did qualify that with if true. Overall he’s been right way more than he’s been wrong.

What I will say, he was miles wrong with the 9-a-side thing.

However, in terms of transfers, every player he has named, is 100% correct. Obviously the embargo prevented us from bringing in Justham, Ling, Daly and so on.

I’m gonna take some of the credit regarding Wood’s loan deal last season 😂 I’m a part time scout at Angels and Wood along with Crowhurst (earlier in the season) we’re put forward by me
You reckon Greenidge who Angels had on loan last term could make the step up to this division? Interesting player.

Linked with us, chesterfield and oldham all summer only to end up in league one with Barnsley.. didn’t see that one coming. Fair play to the lad.

I do wonder how close we really were this summer if Barnsley were in for him…
Think Barnsley only recently came on the scene. But good luck to the lad.
I do believe if he had came to us he would have been a 20+ goal striker.
But he hasn’t and we move on .

I do wonder how close we really were this summer if Barnsley were in for him…

Dallas agreed to join us twice…

Once initially, before he even went to Chesterfield, and again during this Summer.

Obviously, the embargo put paid to it on both occasions…

Make no mistake, Dallas was our number one target. Name was in capital letters, underlined with exclamation marks after it on our whiteboard.

We do have other targets, but we have missed out on some of those as well. There are fresh names too.

Dallas agreed to join us twice…

Once initially, before he even went to Chesterfield, and again during this Summer.

Obviously, the embargo put paid to it on both occasions…

Make no mistake, Dallas was our number one target. Name was in capital letters, underlined with exclamation marks after it on our whiteboard.

We do have other targets, but we have missed out on some of those as well. There are fresh names too.
Mohammed Faal one of them do you know?

He's not that "clued up", he said a couple of weeks ago a takeover deal was very close and that the West Ham friendly was 9-a-side...

"Not that clued up"... but called this one.

Re: the 9-a-side friendly with West Ham, I got told by someone on the backroom staff who was not present at the match because he was not paid (still not paid), but it was his understanding that it was a 9-a-side game.

It was certainly mentioned to West Ham as potentially being played with 9 players on either side because of the situation with contracts and injuries at the time...

Deals can be close and still not happen.

He probably takes a loss on the 9-a-side thing but he did qualify that with if true. Overall he’s been right way more than he’s been wrong.

But like Yorkshire Blue said... my tweet clearly said "if true", so cut me some slack! Only trying to keep fans updated as to what I'm reliably told and I think most fans appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back