• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s been discussed but I can’t remember - why is it that Lomas is supposedly leaving? Seems an odd time with Hobson and Lopata both leaving. Surely you’d expect him to be starting for the season.
It appears he has quite a distance to travel ,has 2 children & a mortgage

I know it’s been discussed but I can’t remember - why is it that Lomas is supposedly leaving? Seems an odd time with Hobson and Lopata both leaving. Surely you’d expect him to be starting for the season.
Perhaps he or his agent haven't been given enough assurance that he would be getting a regular spot this season! by Kev, that combined with everything else thats happened, so is off to be local and first choice nearer home.

Keeper and an attacking midfielder?
Would suggest a keeper is not a priority. We only have 3 players who are comfortable playing in central defence. Need I say that Ralph won't play a full season and Taylor may be better in midfield. Attacking midfielder looks like Jack Wood might be the answer. Only Cardwell, Sandat and Powell up front. Keeper definitely not a priority.

Would suggest a keeper is not a priority. We only have 3 players who are comfortable playing in central defence. Need I say that Ralph won't play a full season and Taylor may be better in midfield. Attacking midfielder looks like Jack Wood might be the answer. Only Cardwell, Sandat and Powell up front. Keeper definitely not a priority.

We have one goalkeeper. One goalkeeper who is 19, still learning the game, and has suffered with injuries too. 100% a goalkeeper is a priority too.

If/When the embargo is lifted I think you’ll see us strengthen in goal , defence , midfield and attack. This football department aren’t gonna leave any stone unturned .

Not paying them and then saying they will be taken to court if they try and leave the situation is a human rights issue

Try defending it if you like but it ain’t a good look
Ron failing to pay players and staff is to his great shame, but to suggest Mooney’s human rights have been infringed just makes you look nuts.

Not everything that is ‘wrong’, or ‘unfair’ to someone (in someone’s opinion) is a human rights issue.

We are all humans, and we all have rights but that doesn’t make everything a human rights issue no matter how wrong or contemptible the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back