• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we need a replacement or two at CB, Christian Maghoma still hasn't signed anywhere, which is odd because he left Eastleigh last week.
Yes indeed - he’s one that I think we’re interested in. I hope Tom and Ruby are keeping our targets warm and informed, as best they can, so we can move quickly once we are clear of all the bills and embargo. Just got to keep our fingers crossed and hope they can hang on for us for a few more days. SUFC are due a dollop of luck.

Yes indeed - he’s one that I think we’re interested in. I hope Tom and Ruby are keeping our targets warm and informed, as best they can, so we can move quickly once we are clear of all the bills and embargo. Just got to keep our fingers crossed and hope they can hang on for us for a few more days. SUFC are due a dollop of luck.
Agreed on all points apart from this last one. A dollop of luck?

I would prefer an entire truck-load after the **** we've suffered! But any luck will do I suppose

Agreed on all points apart from this last one. A dollop of luck?

I would prefer an entire truck-load after the **** we've suffered! But any luck will do I suppose
Yeah I couldn’t agree more 😄 I guess I’m still cautious at the moment as we’re not fully clear of doom yet. Just think what this great club could go on to achieve with an ounce of competence at the helm! :Happy:

CP tweeted that we cannot even have trialists whilst under embargo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230706_184033.jpg
    Screenshot_20230706_184033.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 113
I think you will all find he actually stated he will carry on finding the club until the club was sold .. was his actual words at the hastily arranged press conference
Ron's not putting any more money in. Words mean nothing. Signed Actions are all that count under current circumstances
How can Ron keeping putting money in/funding the club if he doesn't have any? The guy is skint.

He's not personally skint. But in respect of business dealings with sufc I understand he isn't looking to put any more in
Just because he may be personalyl wealthy has no bearing on what is available to fund the cashflow of businesses. Two different entities.
If Ron went for adjournment and got it surely then most players walk the embargo stays in place… we get thrown out the Lge and the price that Ron could get disappears?? Just doesn’t make sense

If Ron went for adjournment and got it surely then most players walk the embargo stays in place… we get thrown out the Lge and the price that Ron could get disappears?? Just doesn’t make sense
I hope the court don’t let RM have his adjournment, I rather the deal is done, one way or others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back