• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridge, Wes, Lomas, Benton, Clifford, Jack Wood, Tommy Davis, Crowhurst are the only ones with SUFC currently in their profile.

Shaun Hobson still has Bournemouth which rather shows the limit of such an exercise.
Well Clifford was one of those being mentioned about being moved on. Admittedly, he can't be released as he's under contract. I guess a lot won't change until the embargo/takeover happens, or certain players find clubs like Arnie has.

Jake Hyde has signed for Yeovil, alongside Rhys Murphy. I hope they have some decent backup options and haven’t committed too much to wages or their NLS campaign is going to be difficult.

Come off it, ability wise his way about NL level Just unfortunately he has had too many injuries
I just personally don’t rate him. Probably fortunate I’m not in charge of recruitment but I really don’t get the hype.

Edit: I'm not digging simply at his level of ability. Someone with better ability who is regularly unavailable will most of the time find themselves at a lower level than they should be.

Hence Hyde and Murphy having to leave the NL proper even though on ability they're arguably good for this level.

Last edited:
Great news re Dackers. Fitted nicely into our system and would be a good addition.

Kensdale, good luck to him. Improved immeasurably last season and personally rate him highly.

Ralph, not great business for me. Injury prone and never impressed me at left centre half. Would prefer to see new blood but maybe he will be a back up for when we can finally sign someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back