• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see us matching what Omar would have been offered at Bromley, he’s holding out for a league 2 club. However, he does live in Colchester.
Yes he was born in Colchester and originally went through the youth system at Ipswich, he played at Yeovil for 4 years ending up as captain in his last season. He impressed during a trial period there, the manager at the time was one Paul Sturrock who went there after he left you guys, but he only lasted as manager for a few months. We paid a fee for him and he was pleased to be back in Colchester, he was released at the end of his 2 year deal having failed to establish himself and only played around 30 games in total over 2 seasons.

Someone said Dallas is signing for chesterfield I told him only time you will see him is when he is scoring the winner for us against chesterfield at Wembley in the play off final

Oh yeah? You know Dallas or his agent personally do you?

I wonder if any of the players released have started to change their Southend bio on their social media accounts.
Bridge, Wes, Lomas, Benton, Clifford, Jack Wood, Tommy Davis, Crowhurst are the only ones with SUFC currently in their profile.

Shaun Hobson still has Bournemouth which rather shows the limit of such an exercise.

I dont know how much to believe the Sun but it looks like Kensdale is off next. At least we will get some money for him
Maybe that’s how Ron is intending to clear the embargo.

I dont know how much to believe the Sun but it looks like Kensdale is off next. At least we will get some money for him
I’d be a lot more worried than that about this. Devious Ron might not yet have fully given up hope of clinging on. A nice fat transfer fee on top of clearing some hefty wages from the books (Arnold, Murphy etc) and he might think his bat**** crazy show is back on the road.

If he finds a way to cling on - and let’s face it, that’s not about us it’s about the fat payday he’s trying to keep all to himself (well, his son as Ron has no hope of delivering his plan for the 16k and shrinking Lego stadium any time soon) from the Fossetts developments at some unknown fantasy date in the future - I won’t set foot in Roots Hall again until he’s gone. He’s not having a single penny from me ever again.

This man is a parasite. We need him gone now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back