• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one thing we really need to look at is longer-term cover - a youngster maybe with the chops to grow into the role - in the case that Gus picks up an injury.

Still think that's Shiloh Remy
So if Shiloh Remy is the LW that leaves a striker (Amantchi?) and a defender (Jenkins?).

I think one thing we really need to look at is longer-term cover - a youngster maybe with the chops to grow into the role - in the case that Gus picks up an injury.
Losing Jaden Crowhurst because of the Ronbargo was a blow.

I see Chelmsford have just signed a player on loan who can play any position on the left… might this mean they think they will have a gap in their squad on that side any day now? 👀

@BoyWonder2 coming through as always, one fans can trust 👏🏼

Can confirm Blues were looking at two players tonight for Maidstone and Chelmsford:

Both were named in the TOTW from their FA Trophy games at the weekend. Both young and making a name for themselves in the league below after setbacks at bigger clubs - fits the profile that John Still & Co. go for.

For an Interim Fix I will be at Chatham Town tonight for the second occasion this season to watch them, currently third ,take on 4th Placed side. Great little club as Medway Blue previously highlighted

Good atmosphere hopefully over 1000 will turn up and I hope to see the 21 year old Jamie Yila in fine form again , adding to his 8+ goals. Can play as striker , Winger or midfield. Tall, great box of tricks, good in the air , takes penalties well, tracks back, gets stuck in, can take some stick,. energetic and enthusiastic young character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back