• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s kick this off then with the names mentioned so far on here and on the socials and have at least a few mentions from different sources.

🤝 Henry Sandat - Hull - ST (4 week loan) - 20/01/24.

🤝 James Morton - Weston SM - CDM - (June 2026)

🎯 Danny Waldron - Rushall Olympic - ST

🎯 Justin Johnson - Chorley - LW

🎯 Adam Crowther - Kings Lynn - CB

🎯 Alfie Lewis - Dundalk - CM

🎯 Luke Jenkins - Chelmsford - CB

🎯 Diego De Girolamo - Buxton - ST

🎯 Ross Crane - Leiston - LW
What is this no ex Southend players nonsense 😜

Not interested in EX PLAYERS , if they were better than we have they wouldnt have been released , im interested in players bought in that can improve our squad not just add to it or be bench warmers.

There are plenty of ex-Shrimpers that would improve this squad. We shouldn’t write all former players off…

Bridge is a prime example. Spencer Prior, Eagle & Barrett all made successful returns to the Club.

I saw Wycombe have just picked up a striker from the Essex Senior League. I wonder if he was ever on our radar?

Nothing to base this on unfortunately but I'm pretty sure that we will have another 1 or 2 in by the time Halifax role into town.

Kev and the team won't want to give up on this season yet and will know that tired legs need a rest and the front line needs fire power.

Any players coming in , need to be signed with next season or two in mind. We can't be short sighted.

You mean about from Morton on Friday?

Just chill out.

We’ve been under an embargo for 15 months, doesn’t mean we will sign 30 players the minute we come out for it. Some people.
I agree it's a daft post and you and others have copped a bit in the past few days, but the expectation of speed was planted by many last week, not by tommy tucker. It's harsh to call him out for that.

I agree it's a daft post and you and others have copped a bit in the past few days, but the expectation of speed was planted by many last week, not by tommy tucker. It's harsh to call him out for that.

I don’t think it is.

There has been loads of stick since Saturday for people posting stuff, and that’s why you won’t see much from some posters anymore. It really isn’t worth the hassle.

I’m just looking forward to people eating humble pie in the next week or so when things do come off.

As @Mark Corrigan said, chill out and watch the darts tonight. We don’t have to worry about the game until 3pm on Saturday.

I don’t think it is.

There has been loads of stick since Saturday for people posting stuff, and that’s why you won’t see much from some posters anymore. It really isn’t worth the hassle.

I’m just looking forward to people eating humble pie in the next week or so when things do come off.

As @Mark Corrigan said, chill out and watch the darts tonight. We don’t have to worry about the game until 3pm on Saturday.

But what if we don't like darts, do we still have to watch it? Are you saying we are signing 30 players during the darts? These damn ITKs and their cryptic messages :Winking:

I like the idea that we sign a bloke who’s been playing several seasons (part time ?) at step 2 or 3 and it transforms us immediately to champions winning form.

Harsh or not Yes we signed Morton friday But he isnt the striker everyonn has been calling for not just me I can be As calim as the next man .Oh yes and sod the darts not intressted in the slightst .in Darts Only the band darts now gone .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back