• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s kick this off then with the names mentioned so far on here and on the socials. All pending Embargo removal we presume, unless the NL feel full of festive cheer and goodwill.

Remember, this list is based on names that are circulating on here and across social media platforms and have at least a few mentions from different sources.

If anyone wishes to PM me (in confidence) with a name you have heard, feel free. If it’s one that’s popped up a few times, I’ll add it to the list.

SZ Rumour Scale & Key:

🤝 - Done deal

🟢 - Very likely target and/or Very strong rumours and/or In talks

🟧 - Possible target and/or Reasonable rumours and/or Slow burner

❌ - Very unlikely target and/or Minimal rumours and/or Not happening

⚖️ - On trial at the club

⬆️ - Indicates whether a player has moved up/down the scale

🔥 - Hotting up

❄️ - Cooling off

🆕 - New entry to the list

🩺 - Medical Pending or Completed

📸 :LoyalSupporter: - Photoshoot Pending or Completed

📢 - Announcement Pending

SZ Transfer Rumours List (updated regularly)

🟢 James Morton - Weston SM - CDM 🆕 ⬆️ 🔥

🟢 Danny Waldron - Rushall Olympic - ST 🆕 ⬆️ 🔥

🟧

❌ Justin Johnson - Chorley - LW 🆕

❌ Adam Crowther - Kings Lynn - CB 🆕

❌ Shiloh Remy - Eastbourne - CM/RW 🆕

❌ Alfie Lewis - Dundalk - CM 🆕

I think a defender from Chelmsford City was mentioned recently too? Luke Jenkins I think?

We're really struggling in the transition since Miley got injured, particularly away from home. Altrincham and Gateshead were prime examples. I suspect his presence at Boreham Wood would also not have harmed things, as that was a very physical game.
off course they are because everytime you put a name on here etc Boreham Wood are using you people as their scouts saving them a lot of money,You put a players name on here they immediately go in after him,they got LEVI thanks to you all .

off course they are because everytime you put a name on here etc Boreham Wood are using you people as their scouts saving them a lot of money,You put a players name on here they immediately go in after him,they got LEVI thanks to you all .
I don't remember putting any names out there.

Also, if you think these clubs, who are extremely well-run and well-resourced despite the size of their crowds, don't have a scouting network but do have time to scour the message boards of their National League rivals, I suspect you are a tad naive. Amantchi went from Maidstone, a Kent side, to Bromley, which is about 25 miles up the road in south east London. They will have known all about him.

Reactions: TJC
And a map. Levi went to Bromley not Boreham Wood
So i named the wrong club ,big deal, but if you think other clubs dont monitor us your so mistaken , Every club in the NL know what a good scouting setup we have ,because off JS, They would be doing Those words are banned if they didnt monitor us for names, here they get more than names they are given a run down on their form etc. and in some cases even a video .

So i named the wrong club ,big deal, but if you think other clubs dont monitor us your so mistaken , Every club in the NL know what a good scouting setup we have ,because off JS, They would be doing Those words are banned if they didnt monitor us for names, here they get more than names they are given a run down on their form etc. and in some cases even a video .
Do you realise that scouts often work for multiple clubs? I know someone who works for Orient and Arsenal as an example.

To be clear, you are suggesting Bromley, Boreham Wood and others are sending "moles" on to ShrimperZone to check out the fan compiled list of player targets that we may or may not be going after?

You are further suggesting that we also lost Amantchi to Bromley (and others) because of this and not because of our current situation? or because Bromley actually sent a scout down the road to monitor him?

What do you suggest? Should we ban any talk of transfers, players names etc on a football message board, to stop these moles from stealing our targets?

Come on Stewart, don’t be so naive.

You really think that Bromley signed Levi purely because someone linked him to us? Come on? Really think about that for a bit.

As someone else pointed out, Bromley is down the road from his previous Club. Could they not have been aware? Could they have decided they needed a goalscorer and looked at top scorers in the divisions below? Could they have been contacted by the players agent to suggest he was available? Could he have made contact from Bromley and said he wanted the move? Could he have been scouted by someone for Bromley? Could it have been a recommendation from a fan?

None of those are possibilities no? Only signed because he was named on ShrimperZone by a random poster on here?

If any scouts from Colchester are reading this..... We're being linked with this exciting young pacy centre half at Kings Lynn called Josh Coulson. I hope another rival club doesn't swoop on in there before we can get the embargo lifted. :Whistling:
You joke but Josh Couslon has done very well at Kings Lynn…

Let’s kick this off then with the names mentioned so far on here and on the socials. All pending Embargo removal we presume, unless the NL feel full of festive cheer and goodwill.

Remember, this list is based on names that are circulating on here and across social media platforms and have at least a few mentions from different sources.

If anyone wishes to PM me (in confidence) with a name you have heard, feel free. If it’s one that’s popped up a few times, I’ll add it to the list.

SZ Rumour Scale & Key:

🤝 - Done deal

🟢 - Very likely target and/or Very strong rumours and/or In talks

🟧 - Possible target and/or Reasonable rumours and/or Slow burner

❌ - Very unlikely target and/or Minimal rumours and/or Not happening

⚖️ - On trial at the club

⬆️ - Indicates whether a player has moved up/down the scale

🔥 - Hotting up

❄️ - Cooling off

🆕 - New entry to the list

🩺 - Medical Pending or Completed

📸 :LoyalSupporter: - Photoshoot Pending or Completed

📢 - Announcement Pending

SZ Transfer Rumours List (updated regularly)

🟢 James Morton - Weston SM - CDM 🆕 ⬆️ 🔥

🟢 Danny Waldron - Rushall Olympic - ST 🆕 ⬆️ 🔥

🟧

❌ Justin Johnson - Chorley - LW 🆕

❌ Adam Crowther - Kings Lynn - CB 🆕

❌ Shiloh Remy - Eastbourne - CM/RW 🆕

❌ Alfie Lewis - Dundalk - CM 🆕

❌ Luke Jenkins - Chelmsford - CB 🆕

That is far too complicated for me! It's easier just to wait for London Shrimper.

You think other club scouts use shrimperzone? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes I’m sure it was Shrimperzone that brought Amantchi to the attention of Bromley and not the 13 goals in 20 games this season.

Whilst I doubt clubs sign players solely on rumours of other clubs interest - could it affect the timing, could it cause other clubs to bring forward their plans - or helps an agent to say to a club need to act now cos X club are interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back