• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't Amantchi gone to Bromley last week?

Also hearing they are sniffing around Waldron, so we had better move quickly on him.

Yes he did, be interesting to see how he fares for them.

Strongly suspect that was the move that Tom Lawrence said broke down on Thursday last week, and the striker Kev was on about after the Bromley game in his post-match interview.

Anyway, another name being linked...

Surely we won’t get Harrison Neal back. He’s too good for this division. I’d even go as far to say he might be may favourite Loanee ever

Well if he can't get regular game time at Stevenage, it would suggest not and he could be a real asset and get game time here, then it would be an excellent piece of business in my book.

Although Miley, Husin, Possibly Morton and Neal in midfield, it's not one that looks full of goals.

Surely we won’t get Harrison Neal back. He’s too good for this division. I’d even go as far to say he might be may favourite Loanee ever
Reckon a team in lower half of League 2 would be interested - but he may prefer to come back to us

Neal would be a luxury signing, but for the sake of his career he should be looking above our level.

As much as we lament the lack of difference in class between League Two and the National to make ourselves feel better, players further up the pyriamid are there for a reason. Playing against better players day in day out at training will only better him, rather than him ruling the roost down here.

Get him at all costs.

Just a thought, we need players with the right attitude and work ethic, perhaps more so than just talent. How will new players integrate into the squad that is so close knit, and give so much week in week out.

I’d sooner have a decent player with the right attitude, than someone who thinks they’re too good to do the hard yards.

Just a thought, we need players with the right attitude and work ethic, perhaps more so than just talent. How will new players integrate into the squad that is so close knit, and give so much week in week out.

I’d sooner have a decent player with the right attitude, than someone who thinks they’re too good to do the hard yards.

I don’t think we have much to worry about, Kev and the football dept seem to have a “no d!ckhead” policy which has served them pretty well ..

Given that we let Mooney walk I dare say Kev agrees with you, this season has been special because of the team spirit we need to not lose that

Let’s kick this off then with the names mentioned so far on here and on the socials. All pending Embargo removal we presume, unless the NL feel full of festive cheer and goodwill.

Remember, this list is based on names that are circulating on here and across social media platforms and have at least a few mentions from different sources.

If anyone wishes to PM me (in confidence) with a name you have heard, feel free. If it’s one that’s popped up a few times, I’ll add it to the list.

SZ Rumour Scale & Key:

🤝 - Done deal

🟢 - Very likely target and/or Very strong rumours and/or In talks

🟧 - Possible target and/or Reasonable rumours and/or Slow burner

❌ - Very unlikely target and/or Minimal rumours and/or Not happening

⚖️ - On trial at the club

⬆️ - Indicates whether a player has moved up/down the scale

🔥 - Hotting up

❄️ - Cooling off

🆕 - New entry to the list

🩺 - Medical Pending or Completed

📸 :LoyalSupporter: - Photoshoot Pending or Completed

📢 - Announcement Pending

SZ Transfer Rumours List (updated regularly)

🟢 James Morton - Weston SM - CDM 🆕 ⬆️ 🔥

🟢 Danny Waldron - Rushall Olympic - ST 🆕 ⬆️ 🔥

🟧

❌ Justin Johnson - Chorley - LW 🆕

❌ Adam Crowther - Kings Lynn - CB 🆕

❌ Shiloh Remy - Eastbourne - CM/RW 🆕

❌ Alfie Lewis - Dundalk - CM 🆕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back